Well, well, well

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

lookee what some kind soul just sent me in an email. Note, particularly, the parts I have have bolded. I don't go to Delphi anymore, but I still have a lot of spies, LOLOLOLO.

Could it be that the maimed one has lied to us about being the ringleader of the bash FW and embrace NK gang? You decide. I have taken certain parts out for brevity and to avoid copyright bullchit. You can read the entire posts, if they are still there, for yourselves at:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/discussramsey/messages

To: UPALLNIT1 (38 of 41)
    32.38 in reply to 32.37

Oh, like you're unaware of what mame did to me! I've never been allowed to post it anywhere on any JBR forum because that smug self-centered witch is protected on all of them.

It's OK for everyone else to talk about the problems they've had with other posters, but I'm not allowed to? Why? Because it's against TOS and my own politeness, or because she *says* she *knows stuff*? Nobody cared about that when they were throwing all those research questions my way and wanting answers! ....

... I don't do all that email junk that others do and you all know it. It harbors back-stabbing and resentments and I won't take part in it.

Whoever JBRHost is (and yes, I thought it was mame--why the he** don't you all just tell me who it is?), that is who *started it* with me. How can I respond to someone who is hiding hir real hat from me? That isn't fair. Hir knows who I am. You all fooled me once and I had to assume you were doing it again and laughing in your emails at my gullibility, once again. <b>Like mame with her "I'll be saying this on the forums, but don't pay any attention, I don't mean it for real." </b> You know, it's all secret and hush-hush, so it's OK to lie...

... I was posting happily away until I read that msg to me at FS and assumed it had to be the smug witch who drove me into ruin and never so much as said "boo" about it, much less a thank you from her or from Nancy, much less an apology for what they put me through! You know that no one else cares about this stuff, so that I have nowhere else to document it, so you've "got me" yet again...

...Unlike the smug witch, I have to re-build my life after it was destroyed by the pleading demands to help someone in dire trouble, only to get lied to and stomped on when I did! ...

2. Watching You

Second post

It was a long e-mail, LOL.

To: RTE66 (39 of 41)
    32.39 in reply to 32.38

And yes, my "info" was considered a gift. That's the way I am. I was being nice, like I am. Unlike you. All the Ramsey saintly innocence junk IS "jamslike." I can't stomach it. But I was being NICE, do you understand? Then I was attacked...

...How "head game" motivated could I be, if I posted at Purg, which I liked and which all of you kept dissing for NO REASON at all, AND at FS, which I liked most of the time, and at ACR when there was something I wanted to make a comment about? Is that the problem? <b>That I no longer support Nancy 100%?</b> I think it is.

If you all weren't playing head games, this wouldn't be an issue. Gee, I made mame feel "uncomfortable"? My GOD, Mary99, what the he** do you think SHE made ME feel for a whole year? <b>Do you have any idea how I've had to live just to do what she asked of JW posters and later helpers? Do you? She did--didn't care!</b> ...

...Research at the price of a tantrum? LOL, I'm not allowed to have them, but everyone else is? Why is that? Because I'm not a mame suck-up?...

...If you mean it makes Nancy feel 'guilty' when she reads here, then what the hay do I care? I did her whole family genealogy for her, a big bucks project anywhere else, without ONE WORD of acknowledgment for the help. NOT ONE WORD. Of course, I'm mad--ANYONE would be.
    Options Reply

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

No surprise

I've always said that mame is low man on the ladder.

Keep on digging.

RR

4. Watching You

Well, hell, hahahaha

just how far should I Dig?

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL....This is too good.

6. RiverRat

You're getting hot!

Now, slink off to research land and see what other intelligent signs of life you can think of in connection with this scam!

Slink........

all the way down to the pits and the wheels.

Beyond the masquerade of the starry night.

in the presence of holly mary and queen victoria,

Only one man pie stood tall.

Remember.............
    RR

7. Watching You

Slink, slank, and slunk

and my blood boils over frauds and liars.

Comprehension dawns and only a couple remain elusive. Light will shine in the darkness; truth shall prevail.

8. RiverRat

Can you imagine, Wy?

These are women. Women that have raised children. Can you imagine anyone having to call one of these ladies "mommy?" I can only picture a bunch of bulldogs with no warmth in their black hearts or any loving maternal instincts, much less common sense. We have just witnessed a miracle with Elizabeth Smart, Good Does Win.

God Help Their Next Generation-
    RR

9. Watching You

Oh, you go too far, RR

when you call these skanks "ladies." There's not a lady in the bunch. Sociopaths might be more like it.

10. Watching You

I would like to know

how much $ the Ramseys are paying the stumpys and she lanes of this world. Mucous99 is doing it for free. Do any particular Ramsey friends still post at the swamp? I thought I smelled one elsewhere, the stench was palpable.

11. Tricia

So Mame is the leader of the pack.

Mame told her followers to ignore certain posts because she really didn't mean it. LOL

Now one of the silent groupies has fallen and spilled the beans.

However as far as payment goes I wonder if they do it for the pure enjoyment of making someone suffer. To be a part of the pack. To belong to something even if it is sick and twisted.

I wonder how many more hidden groupies will become disillusioned.

12. Watching You

T'would seem that way, Tricia

but rumor has it maim is low man on the totem pole and her minions were bottom dwellers as well. See, as RR says, if we Dig a little deeper, there are other secrets to be learned. Perhaps the Queen knows for sure.

13. RiverRat

Snowed White

There are far too many posters snowed by that group. You have all recently read snippets from their little textbook of deceit.

Posters in the past that have broke free from the clan were immediately subjected to a onslaught of flames and smear campaigns based on nasty lies. Think of Dimmie, Slinky, Janphi, Pedro, Zapata, etc........I hear they claim JammySue babysits my children. Nuff said?

Playing games on the internet is one thing, diverting a homicide investigation is another and that is exactly what the JUSTICEWATCH Queens have done with this MysteryWoman /Reasonable Doubt episode.

Sorry if that offends me-
    RR

14. Tricia

Got it...I say DIG..DIG..DIG..

Who was it that said follow the money?

I am sure it will lead right to where you DIG.

You go...

Tricia

15. Watching You

Oh goodie

I LOVE surprises. Especially when somebody doesn't shut her big fat mouth.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RR

Janphi is Rte 66.

And how can we dig deeper than mame?

mame is lower than whale chit.

We'd need some very expensive deep sea diver equipment.

Calling Jacques Cousteau......

17. RiverRat

Yeah but...

That's a Mile High pile of whale chit.

RR

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

That's it!!!!!

Whale chit! That is exactly what it sounded like mame had in her mouth during those interviews.. And all this time I thought it was just a bad lisp.

I don't understand arrested development. What do you suppose the mean emotional age of these women is?

19. RiverRat

Driver

Most know-it-all's are 14 year old teenagers, so that's where I place them and their logic.

And - All the whale chit in the world couldn't make Mame mumble as much as she really should.

Ah, VP - handing out invites to just anyone or anyone in particular?! If it's anyone in particular, I'm afraid that all of this typing wore my hands out for waving so I'll just have to use
    the finger for now!

RR!

20. Watching You

Wiseas$3 lies to RTE66

From one of my latest e-mails:

To: RTE66 unread (47 of 48)

32.47 in reply to 32.44

Don't look now, but Watching You has started a "Well well well" thread about THIS thread over at FFJ. About you, RTE66 she said, "Oh goodie I LOVE surprises. Especially when somebody doesn't shut her big fat mouth."

<b>Reading comprehension probs again, Donkeybreath? WY's post was in response to a post by another poster, which has been deleted by that poster since then. RTE66 was not mentioned in either post. It wasn't about RTE66. Guess again.</b>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice