Whackadoodles (generic) Thread 3

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 22, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, my, they had a throw down at the swamp last night. It's too profane to even post at the Guttah! :blush:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed jams is long gone from the swamp. Vaca, I guess. It will be interesting to see if it just disappears one day, after the bill hasn't been paid in a while.

One thing I did notice is that no one at the swamp bothered to put up a tribute page to JB on the 12th anniversary. Jams didn't show up. Nada.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The thread in question is almost unbelievable. E2 is having a bit of a meltdown which is interesting because she had a meltdown at this time last year too causing me to suspect that she does indeed suffer from some kind of mental illness. My daughter's friend's father suffers from some kind of mental illness and he is invariably hospitalised at this time of year. He's a really lovely guy when he's stable but it's incredibly tough on his family.

It is precisely a year since E2 got banned from Crimelibrary after a major meltdown. She then proceeded to start a thread about CL at Topix under the hat "Screencapture" to continue the bizarre accusations and talking about herself (i.e. E2) in the third person. She denied it was her (of course!) but it was undeniably her - she even accidentally posted her usual signature at the end of one of the posts. Apart from anythng, there were only about 4 people online when she "went off" and her posts were deleted so fast that hardly anyone saw them. It was fascinating to see the RST defend her despite not having seen what went down. It fitted their pattern of behaviour perfectly :rst:

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Wow. That's pretty profane! Who was in the throw down? Mame & E2?

That's sad the Swamp didn't even take time remember JonBenet. I guess they were too busy tearing each other's throats out.

I had to laugh when you said JammySue was "vaca." That means "cow" in Spanish. :rolling: My guess is that the Swamp will cease to be at midnight on December 31st. I think Jammy probably paid for the server space through the end of 2008, so she doesn't care what happens at the Swamp because the plug's going to be pulled soon anyway.

4. Jayelles

I thought she was using a cow reference too! What does vaca mean then?

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Vacant?

Vacationing?

Vaccinations?

Go Away Already......Job Well Done, Sue Bennett. I hope that you are haunted by your greedy actions until your dying day - just being as nice as I can here considering......oh and could you please take Suma with you? I just can't believe that you are leaving HER to fill your Shoes....although it does kind of humor me since you are the one that sent her to JW in the first place.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Just because Jameson has cloven hooves doesn't necessarily mean she is a cow. She may be more closely related to the common swamp sow, although I would have to stun gun her and study her DNA to be certain.

You know what my favorite Jameson memory is? When she got nailed to the wall for selling Ramsey info to the tabloids. I still recall one of my spies calling me that morning and telling me it was Jameson who sold the police interrogation transcripts to the Enquirer--and I was stunned. It was tacky, even for Jameson--and believe me, she knows tacky.

The other most shocking moment on the case, for me, was when Karr was arrested. I got non-stop calls that day because no one had even heard of him before, and suddenly he was "the killer." Man did I ever underestimate Lacy's idiocy. Me and the rest of the Western World.

7. koldkase

BobC, you got me thinking with your "favorite memories"....

We will just have to have a "wake" thread for the swamp and jams..."Memories" or something. I predict it will be full of the most outrageous nonsense ever on the forums. Kind of like jams herself.

But let's wait until the sow...I mean cow...I mean vaca-tioning jams brings down the curtain. Then we can put Zotto and Jayelles in charge of the festivities. I hear Lou "psychic" Smit has a new act: he'll tell your future and then stun gun you for a small fee.... :cb:

Oh my gosh...I've started already! Remember "chia jams"? :floor:

8. Cherokee

Hey KK, what DID you mean by "vaca"? Vacated?

9. koldkase

Go read my last post again...I highlighted the answer.

Dear lord, I was only trying to be hip and clevah...like those young men on "Millionaire Realtors" who live in LA and say things like "I need a VAY-CAY...." :rolleyes: I guess the Aussie is the only one around here who can speak "crazy language"! :pout:

10. Cherokee

Well then, SAY vay-cay, not vaca!!! :rs: Some of us don't speak LA-LA-Land!

11. Jayelles

Maybe she's been drinking the silver cleaner again. It IS New Year after all...

SLUG SLUG... GLUG GLUG

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I read the farewell :puke:and while the forum will remain standing for a month or so, I suspect we haven't seen/heard the last of Sue Bennett.

She's either going to come out with her own book or something else and I predict with the new DA, Karr, and lord knows what other nonsense will emerge should the new DA start sniffing where he "oughtn't", the shills will be forced to come out of the woodwork again for some of that old spoon fed propoganda :rst:.

Yes, I know I am cynical, but a new DA, the newest Karr rebirth and more will be too much for Sue to resist coming back for.

Mame will be jumping for joy, despite her public love post to Jams as she is, and has been morphing and preparing for her newest role of Top Dog Propogandist for the RST since Jams announced the forum will close and even before. I guess Mameson was tired of always getting the "silver" :mame:, :pout:, while Jameson got the gold :wnut:.

Listen Carefully,

It's all up to you now Mame

:coffeeup:

13. koldkase

You speak the truth, Barbara! "Mameson" :floor:

14. koldkase

Doing some research and found this...but don't tell Whackadoodles, as she'll then have to spend more time denying the truth....

http://web.archive.org/web/20011122030931/denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0302jonnn.htm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice