Which one was Miss West Virginia, I forget ...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Aug 17, 2006.

1. VP

VP Member

Pam Paugh, left, and Paulette Davis, sisters of Patsy Ramsey, hug in front of the family home in Roswell, Ga. Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2006 after hearing that a man was arrested in Thailand in connection with the 1996 slaying of their niece JonBenet Ramsey. Federal officials familiar with the case, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the man was already being held in Bangkok on unrelated sex charges. The girl was found beaten and strangled in the basement of the family's home in Boulder, Colo., on Dec. 26, 1996. (AP Photo/Ric Feld)

Attached Files:

2. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

They're both so beautiful, who can tell?

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Pam was Miss West virginia. Polly was the swimmer.

I didn't know Pam was a schoolteacher. She said that in her interviewed reaction to the news.

4. VP

VP Member

Going to sort of hide this here ...

....until it is either proved or disproved. A blogger on another site says he knows that the name John Mark Karr has an alias under which he was arrested as a child molestor - Charles Lawrence Carr - and this one is in the National registry, located in Colorado Springs, Colol.

Again, not at all sure this is correct information.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No I think that was an early piece of misinformation which was then corrected. Some people maybe latched on to it and are repeating it.

6. VP

VP Member

Thanks Jayelle

How funny - early piece of misinformation - early today? This IS the place to go for correct information -- always has been :)

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Ok I now just spit a mouthful of coffee all over my keyboard. I was NOT ready for that...although I must say I needed to laugh.
    :bowdown: :spit: :yay: :laughup: :floor: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice