Will Something Be Done In This Case? Is Schiller In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Tez

Tez Member

I am currently reading a book about the Baton Rouge Serial Killer, Derrick Todd Lee. I am just about to the part about the DNA and how his race was determined by using the DNA. As soon as I read it, I will post the information on how his race was determined.

O/T....The Baton Rouge case is a lesson on how NOT to run a serial killer investigation. That task force most assuredly deserved the name the "Flask Farce."

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Wood has a bigger mouth than Marc Garagos if that's even possible - JMHO. Just remember it was Garagos who told jurors his client was "stone-cold innocent" and Scott Peterson is now on death row.

Obviously, someone on the RST thought the tapes handed off to the swamp mistress would make the Rams look more favorable and that didn't happen. I find it difficult to believe those tapes were handed off without Wood's blessing. Just food for thought.

At some point all the spin is going to catch up with the RST. The Karma train eventually catches up with everyone and it hits hard when it hits. Some may have to face it here and others may have to stand before the Supreme Judge but we are all held accountable at some point.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Just remember it was Garagos who told jurors his client was "stone-cold innocent" and Scott Peterson is now on death row."

With less evidence than was against Patsy. And at least Geragos didn't obstruct justice by blackmailing the city!

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

... bump ...

...YumYum

5. Elle

Elle Member

Tez,

Here is the latest article on DNA I received from a friend. I posted it on the board yesterday.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=127032#post127032

6. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks Elle!

7. cynic

cynic Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice