Yana Huss Murder Case and Memorial Fund

Discussion in 'Yana Huss' started by ACandyRose, Aug 8, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank You All...

I woke up already a nervous wreck for Tomorrow. FINALLY. I will be in attendence as much as possible even though an advocate for Yana's family is not necessary since they will not be here and will make time to report the highlights back here and keep the faith that KK's & JC's words went straight from their mouth to God's ear. Thank you two for BEEing so Faithful and not forgetting...XOXO

Better late than Never, Catherine! In April, it will be THREE Years since this Monster layed in wait for his Victim to arrive for the Final Assault, so this case has been on the backburner - waiting for all of the defense delay tactics to be thoroughly milked beyond belief, so that's probably why you didn't catch this one since it has been dormant for soooo long. I'm glad that you made it just in time to hopefully help me Celebrate a GUILTY verdict! Many of the links no longer work, so I am Very Grateful & Thankful that Tricia let me keep this Heartbreaker re-reported here.

I've said this over and over, I only helped just like any one of you would have done if placed in a situation like this - and YOU DID HELP. Yana's Mother & Children wouldn't not have had a chance of being reunited without the generosity given without questions by my peers here at FFJ and I will never stop being appreciative for the support system here for her Family - and for myself. THANK YOU Again from the Bottom of my Heart.

Ready...Set..Go!
    RR 2010

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Take a deep breath RR...we are all there with you in spirit.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Dear RiverRat,

Wishing you extra strength, courage and perseverance tomorrow as you attend this trial of Scott L. Huss. You have waited a long time for this. It won't be easy for you, but you can do this!

Elle

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What Moab and Elle said!

Just remember that Yana is far past being hurt by this monster. But she's still with you, still protecting her children and, I have no doubt, writing your name in The Book of Good Deeds. You'll do fine, Rat. And so will the prosecution.

5. RiverRat

Please...

Keep those wishes & support coming as this is harder than I anticipated...:unreal:eek:n lunch break now but will be back to convey what I am witnessing tonight.

Thank You ALL!
    RR

6. koldkase

I've been thinking about you all day, Rat. Bless you, wish we could hold your hand and put our arms around you. Breathe deep and realize, all the hurt and suffering for Yana are no more. Her children are safe. There are no answers for what this monster did other than he's a monster. And for every terrible detail, for every moral affront, for every inhuman element of his existence and horrific deeds you have to hear and see presented to the jury, remind yourself each is one more bar across the cage he'll be living in for the rest of his miserable existence.

And you are a brave witness, Rat, a member of the community who stands before him to say NO, you will NOT live among us again; you will only survive in the sub-human world built for monsters.

For your diligence and faithfulness to Yana and the good citizens of this country, we love and respect you, Rat, because we know what it costs you, too, dear friend. Hold fast.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What KK said!!!

:heart:

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Until we hear from RR, I found this which tells some of what happened today.

http://www.abc-7.com/Global/story.asp?S=13581129

I have little respect for the defense attorney. :devil: It makes me sick. I don't know how he can live with himself.

9. RiverRat

Thank You, My Friends...

Today was for you too considering that FFJ helped Yana's children be reunited with her family. Today, many times, I stared down a mere man and felt Stronger each time, nothing scary about him like a monster besides his potential. It was a long day and ran late due to the LEO witnesses from Tallahassee and now, I must tend to my own, but here is one link that if you listen very carefully to, you will see why my stomach is knots...Not because I do not have faith in THE Prosecution, but at the how LOW this *** and his *** attorney's are to out right LIE under oath - IMO (CYA only)...I have ten pages of notes to decifer. I will return to give my further thoughts on today's events, but the link has a story and video that more than cover the Insanity. Since we stayed late, court will not resume until 10AM - I will BEE right back in my spot on those wonderful hardwood benches...and I will not be YAWNING like Scott was.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=13581129

10. koldkase

Oh, Rat, can't wait for the Russian Mafia to testify they murdered Yana and her first husband. That ought to be one for the history books. Will they be driving those black SUVs I'm sure the neighbors saw?

And brave Scott, risked his life to take the child to Scott's mom's house and leave him in the street covered in blood, while Scott ran for cover. And Scott's mom was so nice to wait a few hours before calling LE, giving Scott some time to get away instead of either just calling LE for protection. Does the Russian mafia broadcast over a police scanner, too? How convenient for LE to find them!

And Yana got a restraining order against Scott, not the Russians, right? So when LE was called to their home, it was the Russians who were causing all the trouble, only Yana blamed poor, innocent Scott! Somebody hand that titty baby a teddy bear and his mommy. I'm all choked up here....

HA! Cowards are all the same, aren't they?

But the good news is since that's their defense, and since the child was in the home with Scott when Yana was attacked, that video testimony should be allowed. The testimony of children who are victims of violence is often videotaped for trial, so they won't be traumatized over and over by the process, so I think that's going to come in and will stand, unless there's something in Florida law I'm not aware of on this issue.

Did Scott have injuries to his hands? Often when an attacker stabs someone repeatedly, he has cuts on his hands because they slip on the knife.

And wasn't there something in that "letter" that might be a bit of a weeee problem for Scott? :yes:

One thing I like about this trial is that it's not going to go on for months. Seems like it's pretty cut and dried to me. Witnesses to Scott's violent nature--restraining order, domestic violence calls, turned away at the church; forensic evidence; a witness to the crime; attempt to flee; confession in a letter.

It just doesn't get any better than that. If he isn't convicted, then someone on that jury is a wifebeater or bore one.

11. koldkase

Always good to review details that will not bode well for Scott the Coward in court:

12. koldkase

Another "review" from the beginning of the thread, with a link to ACR's excellent pages on the case.

13. koldkase

Here's another article on this thread wherein it says BOTH SIDES of this case agreed to Petr's testimony being videotaped. The trauma of seeing that vile murderer again is also addressed in this article. I have to say that I'm very glad for Petr he's so far away and I hope feels safe from this MONSTER:

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/10554807.html

14. koldkase

Here is a rundown of the evidence, including a very incriminating letter and threats made towards others--he's going DOWN, Rat. All the way to hell.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=10687027

15. RiverRat

That was tied for my favorite testimony yesterday! I LOVE the Tallahassee PD!
    Scott must have changed tunes completely and became a Tao Qun Don't...so much for the temple.

16. RiverRat

Thank you kk!

I was Out early last night, I so appreciate the info you found. Just seeing Petr's clothes and shoes yesterday...:unreal:...my heart is not hard enough for this line of work anymore, The old Rat has mellowed...or fell in love with a couple of kids and a Mother on a Mission. Speaking of Mothers...From the morning reports, this snippet described my tie for favorite testimony - so far.

"Prosecutors pounced on Joyce Huss’ actions — or lack of actions — following Petir’s sudden appearance on April 25, 2007. The 79-year-old woman first took the boy to lunch and then clothes shopping before police were alerted. She claimed Petir didn’t tell her anything was wrong immediately. The boy’s shirt at the time, according to prosecutors, was stained with blood.

The Longwood woman appeared agitated at times during direct examination by Feinberg. She was unable to answer several of the prosecutor’s questions due to the lapse of time since the incident."

http://www.yoursun.net/sunnews/port...papersdefenselinksrussianmobtomurder.html.csp

AGITATED?! Hah - that's one way of puttting it...to me though, all I witnessed was a woman that birthed the Beast...anf Thankfully - the Jury WAS instructed to Disregard her testimony about what a little liar Petr was - when he was 4. :yes: At break time, she appeared to not have a care in the world though - as if we were in traffic court!!! The Rotten Apple Did Not Fall Far at All.

17. RiverRat

Scaught's New Look

Very pale and thin with that awful bleach job all gone now. My stomach churns at the sight of him without his handcuffs and leg chains on walking around far too close for comfort...kind of ironic as prior to this case, his attorney, Tom Marryott, who was also amused at times throughout the day, used to have a head full of black hair....now - not so much :)

Attached Files:

18. RiverRat

Yes He Is!

Now that the Wheels of Justice are FINALLY turning, I feel much better about the verdict that the Jury - 4 women and 2 men - will return. I Do have some work to do before court resumes at 10AM and it looks like I can do so with a wonderful Helper back here at homebase - Thank You again, KoldKase.

19. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

20. RiverRat

There you are, ACR!

Yes...that is quite the reminder. Yesterday, instead of the pictures, I saw the little boys shoes that still has his Mommy's bloodstains on them. The back of his shirt WAS filthy with the same, yet Joyce Huss NEVER noticed it while out buying him new clothes to wear?! B S. She seemed to have no problem placing all blame on the young boy and his Mother for what HER SON has done....Thank You for being here with us, ACR - You are indeed one of Yana's Angels on Earth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice