You have to see this--Karr's latest interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Aug 1, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, absolutely, Karr is a gift to the Ramseys, Patsy in particular. Wrapped with a bow, from Tracey, Smit, and Lacy. Remember the Ramsey's trip to "visit" with Lacy in the spring before Patsy died that June? That's what it was all about: do you know this man, etc. Tracey got sicko Karr in on the plan, with his "communications" with dear old DYING Patsy. Remember, Karr originally thought Patsy did it--but he seems to think that's OK, because "It was an accident." So he made himself the ANONYMOUS sacrificial lamb...for the small price of a promise of money from a book deal and movie WITH TRACEY. Remember that was the coercion Tracey used to get Karr to incriminate himself while Tracey coached him.

Karr never expected to be caught, though. Remember the "sex change" he was after? What better disguise than to be a woman? If he only got his facial hair removed and some man boobs, but didn't actually have the "surgery", he could still be a man, as well. Too late. Once Karr found himself arrested he knew he'd been had, but he also knew he had cameras on him from all over the world, and HE COULD TASTE THE FAME AND MONEY. So he kept up the ruse, thinking he'd still be able to cash in, and that's the only card he had left to play, as he'd never work as a teacher again. SUCKER!!

Now he's just a freak show and he is doing all he can to salvage his pathetic life. He's not going to let go of his lies about murdering JonBenet until he figures out he can't sell it. Then he could realize the book he MIGHT sell is HOW HE WAS HAD BY TRACEY AND THE RAMSEYS.

In the meantime, the upside is that as long as he's infamous and on TV, crazy women like Brooke, with a little girl, no less, are lining up to be his "soul mate". I wonder how many resumes he threw out until he hit one very young woman with an even younger little girl?

2. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

a 'Perfect Patsy, Perfect Pawn' type book perhaps?

3. koldkase

What the Karr debacle did was expose Michael Tracey for the duplicitous fool he is--with a little help from our very own Tricia. It also exposed the incompetence of Lacy and her "team" and how much they DON'T know about this case. Not to mention, Smit once again was in the middle of it all, up to his neck in his misguided attempts to again find that non-existent intruder. John Ramsey once more showed how much HE cares about finding the killer of his murdered baby when he empathized with Karr in a phone call with the media and left town pronto.

Basically, THE KARR EPISODE REVEALED THAT THE RST HASN'T GOT A CLUE ABOUT THIS MURDER AND COULDN'T FOLLOW EVIDENCE IF IT GRABBED THEM BY THE GARROTE AND PULLED THEM.

Of course, the upside is we have Lacy on camera admitting that the DNA "could be artifact", though she says it PROBABLY isn't. Hello? HOW DO YOU KNOW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, YOU DOLT?! Abrams played that part of Lacy's news conference, where she said (approx.), "THE WAY KARR TOLD THE STORY OF WHAT HE DID, THE DNA WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BEEN HIS IF HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH, AND IT WASN'T." Oooops. Too bad for the Ramseys that Tracey has the intelligence and mentality of a peacock and Karr is not far behind him. Otherwise, they'd have come up with a tighter story and they'd have been able to actually keep Karr in jail for another 15 minutes. Right up until Lacy was faced with the FACT that NO ONE WILL EVER CONVINCE A JURY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT PATSY DID NOT WRITE THAT NOTE. Duh.

Oh well, la di da. I said years ago that the only way the Ramseys would ever get their intruder would be if they found a mentally unbalanced perv to confess for the infamy. Considering that every high profile case has double digit numbers of these, I was only half kidding. What I didn't count on was Tracey being so obsessed he'd spend 4 years GROOMING one, and that Lacy would be so STOOOPID as to ACTUALLY ARREST THE JERK because NO ONE IN THE DA'S OFFICE KNOWS THIS CASE. What a farce these people have created.

But hey, you gotta' give the RST credit: even AFTER all was revealed, TRACEY GOT AN ENTIRE HOUR ON A MAJOR NETWORK SHOW ABOUT THE WHOLE DEBACLE, WHERE TRACEY AND THE VOICE OVER WENT ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT IT LIKE TRACEY WAS A HERO! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! You all saw it, I know you did! Only in the last minutes of the show did they bother to vaguely mention; KARR ISN'T THE KILLER!!

Hahahahahahaha. Not. How pathetic and easily bought is our media now? The Ramseys have no problem with the media getting it wrong when it's SOMEONE ELSE'S life that is being all screwed up on behalf of THEM, do they?

4. koldkase

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Barbara, jams hates Karr because he blew the RST'S YEARS OF MEDIA SPIN ABOUT AN INTRUDER all to hell and back: Tracey, Smit, and Lacy have now entered true crime history as the authors of one of the biggest LE farces ever. They were exposed for the delusional hacks they are. Case closed.

Think about how foolish the RST looked after they lined up for the VICTORY! lap, crowing on TV every one about how they have been right all along, felt VINDICATED, blahblahblah. Even John Douglas couldn't resist patting himself on the back for the cameras.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

By the time it was over, the MEDIA was TICKED OFF because THEY'D been had, all the usual suspects had to EAT CROW, and many of the original investigators, lawyers, and commentators had come back to discuss THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE AGAIN, WHICH STILL LEADS TO ONE PLACE: THE RAMSEYS IN THE HOUSE THAT NIGHT.

Ouch. That's gotta' hurt the RST, who had the pleasure of years of nothing but THEIR SPIN in the media, compliments of SLAP SUIT LIN. People had forgotten the facts and all they heard was what the Ramseys wanted them to hear.

Up until Karr.

You know...now that I think about it, we should be THANKING Karr.... For being such a :loser:

5. koldkase

Y'all may have seen this by now:

KARR ADMITS HE'S WRITING A BOOK...MAYBE TWO.

Okay, get out your barf bags, take a stiff drink, and read THIS:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0819200..._james_fanelli__post_correspondent.htm?page=1

It's a NY Post article about Karr and his fiance...AND HER 3 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL TO WHOM KARR SINGS SONGS. I can't believe this child's family lets Karr anywhere near this child, but apparently, her STUPID mother Brooke is going to subject THIS CHILD to Karr, to all the sickness that envelops his life, and nobody is going to stop it. Even though Brooke BELIEVES KARR'S STORY OF MURDERING JONBENET. I am NOT making this up! This time, I wish I were.

This is really mental. Brooke, who is obviously as dumb as a rock, unintentionally nails Karr's pedophile profile to the wall: she's often "mistaken" for a teen because of her small size, shops in teen clothes, and says...disgusting things about Karr's timid, mild nature--his recent arrest for attacking his 85 year old father and anger management classes aside, as well as describing this 40 year old man-boob's attractive qualities. She's such a liar--they have that in common, but in her case, she's buying her own lies. All she's after is the attention, like most sickos who go for prison inmates and media whores like Karr.

Good lord, somebody SAVE that little girl before it's too late.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

There was one small victory for a teller of the truth in this whole bag of B.S. Remember Tony Ortega? He wrote for a small newspaper in Florida. He was the guy who Googled Tracey's name and the word "Documentary" and up popped our little Michael Tracey Forum on FFJ. He then did the one thing that no one else had done up until that point, he picked up the phone, called me, and found out the truth about Tracey.

Ortega then wrote about Tracey's fraudulant ways and about FFJ. That one little article is what blew everything wide open.

I remember Ortega was totally stunned that he was the first one to call me about Tracey. He asked several times if I was sure that, "no one else has contacted you yet?" LOL. He knew he had the exclusive of the year.

ANYWAY....Mr. Ortega was promoted to a bigger and better job at the Village Voice. The small Florida newspaper is owned by the same company that owns the much bigger Village Voice in New York.

I think I am correct in assuming his uncovering Tracey played a small part in his promotion.

Has Tracey shown is ugly sick mug lately? I haven't read a thing about him.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Am I remembering correctly........wasn't it Tracey who stated that Jams was upset by attention being paid to someone else (a woman) and she got upset and was cutting herself? This was during some meeting during one of her self important trips?

I remember the incident but was it Tracey?

Maybe it's just the crack........my memory gets mushy

hag + crack + 'shine + oreos = :tipsy:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not a blip from him or Smit since Karr

Ortega was outstanding; I'm sure he was already talented and outstanding; I'm glad that he is doing well, as the Voice (being a NYer and all) is a great paper and well respected

BUT.........For you Tricia, our guttah goddess,

"Behind every great man............."

:rose:

9. Tricia

Ortega is an outstanding reporter/editor. He was long before he reported on the naked mole rat we call Michael Tracey.

I read many of his past articles and Ortega is right on smart and an amazing writer.

I want to be him when I grow up:)

Tricia.
    PS. Barbara, you are so kind. For being a crack 'ho that is.

10. Tricia

Yes, it was Tracey she was upset about. Can you imagine? getting upset because Tracey wasn't paying enough attention to you?

If he ever came close to me, let alone talked to me, I would call the naked mole rat exterminator.

11. Little

Little Member

Well, I do a news search virtually every day and not a chirp, cheep, peep or any other crap machine or insect noise about anyone who attached themselves to that little girl has made any of the media that I check out. It's irrelevant though. They didn't make a name for themselves because of anything worthwhile they have contributed to better the world. It seems that without exploiting the name of JonBenet they must have been forced to slither back into whatever dark place they inhabit.

Little

12. Tricia

Thanks Little. Glad you are so diligent about this.

I don't think we should EVER let Michael Tracey or Lou Smit slip into oblivion. I think we always need to, at the very least here on this forum, keep posting about their outrages behavior.

These two helped the Ramseys get away with murder. I would pray they don't sleep well at night because of their horrid behavior.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Michael Tracey sleeps at night, because his belly's full of Guiness and his brain is Swiss cheese.

Hiccup. Can I drive you to an AA meeting, Mikey?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice