Tom Miller's Side-By-side Comparison of Patsy's Exemplars To the Ransom Note

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Aug 25, 2006.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

I hope someone will confront those handwriting analysts with this:
    http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf

No wonder Chet Ubowski and others came to the conclusion that Patsy wrote the note.

2. wombat

wombat Member

Yowzah. Everybody go look at this - it's like taking a shot of B12.

I might make one of these into my signature.

3. sue

sue Member

You don't even have to be an expert to see the similarities.
    Some of them look so similar that I bet they would match up if you had the 'ransom note' printed on paper and Patsy's sample on a transparency over it.

And........
    Patsy's exemplar was given with her knowing that she was writing words that were in the 'ransom note' and that they were going to be compared. It's even more surprising that they match up so well, knowing that.

4. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

I'm with you Cindysnow! My fear is that the BDA will charge Karr without good evidence (like evidence he was in Boulder at the time of the crime). After that I fear that he will be left alone long enough to make good on the suicide threats and Voila! the case is solved! The suspect killed himself.

This would be tragic.

The best thing that could happen would be that they charge Karr, take him to court and call JR as a Witness (he was in the house at the time of the crime). This would put him under oath, on the witness stand and subject to cross examination in a CRIMINAL case. I'm sure a good defense attorney for Karr could get JR to incriminate himself.

In many ways, if Karr lives to go to trial, it's a VERY scary thing for John.

Will he break down and blame the whole thing on the dearly departed Patsy? Afterall, she is being judged by a higher power now and can not defend herself.

This whole case is a circus but as it goes forward it becomes more and more of a soap opera. I'm not sure how it's all going to end.

:deal:

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Rashomon...WELCOME!

I have never before seen a side by side analysis, between selective words in the ransom note and Patsy's handwriting. It doesn't look just like a match to me, but an almost EXACT MATCH!

Thank you, Rashomon, and WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

Greenleaf
    :leaf:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, they would. The following sample was taken from my analysis of the ransom note posted at the top of this page, and is specific in regards to the spacing of words on a line and between each other. See how Patsy's line fits exactly over the spacing of the ransom note.

Attached Files:

7. Cherokee

Isn't it a fantastic comparison?!! That's Tom Miller's work done for the Chris Wolf lawsuit.

One of the main reasons I didn't include a side-by-side example of each letter in my analysis was because Tom had already done it, and there was nothing more to add. He did an incredible job of highlighting the similarities between Patsy's letter formations and those of the ransom note writer.

I guess I was wrong to assume everyone had already seen Tom's great work in the analysis of the ransom note. (Slapping forehead.)

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Now is everybody starting to "get it?" Is everybody starting to understand the degree of subterfuge in this case? Anyone who looks at these samples can only come to one sane conclusion--that Patsy wrote that note. We may never know exactly what happened that night or why, but we can most definately say who wrote that note.

And yet the authorities are flying this obviously unbalanced man in at taxpayers expense, of course. I can come to no other conclusion, given the facts, that the authorities in Boulder are protecting the Ramseys. Now the only question is why?

Don't forget that Alex Hunter hired Lou Smit. I no longer believe any of this was by chance.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Check out the "a" in the "8 and 10:00 A.M." - it is the same in the Ransom Note but Patsy used a different style with her other '"a" samples.

Bowing to Bob -
    RR

10. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I suspect that by now if the level of complicity and corruption in Boulder were to be made public (with regards to this case, and maybe to others as well) the amount and depth of it would be beyond all reason. I feel that this is only the tip of the iceberg. This is a huge PR scam being effected on the public. I also feel that the reporting entities (Tracey, JR) skirted the police for the most part and hit the media first, knowing the furor that it would cause and how often the media go off "half baked" relying on others' words instead of on facts and empirical data. The media scramble to grab the scoop was enormous and the revisions to this case continue, often with the po' lil' ol' me slant of the Rams' spin added to it. Thank heavens for Tricia and those who will tell the truth unabashedly.

11. sue

sue Member

I think you are right on all counts.
    What other crime do you ever remember hearing about where the victim's family/representative even announced that an arrest was made? Much less gave the name of the guy who was arrested. I think they thought the media would run with it and (since the guy 'confessed') no one would ever question it. That was why I thought the plan was for Karr to 'murder himself' in jail once they got his 'story' out (but before the trial).

That would have been a win-win-win situation for the Boulder authorities (they could mark the case closed without having to expose themselves to a trial), the Ramsey family (in the future, if people pointed toward them, they could point at the confessed killer, who was so anguished that he killed himself) and Tracey (he would have had a nice little infomercial - pardon me - documentary).

I don't think that can happen any more. Partly because they didn't expect Karr to be so verbal and (mostly) because of people like the ones on this forum who said -"hey, wait a minute.... what about the facts? what about justice for Jonbenet?"

12. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

In regards to the original point here about Karr commiting suicide - I don't think that will happen. Nor do I think he will ever be tried for anything in Boulder. However, I still question if he can represent himself, plead to a lesser charge in the JBR case, and go to jail with the Boulder DA never having to show any evidence. Deja? Ginja?

13. sue

sue Member

Uhmmm...
    she may as well just have signed the note. It's as clear as that to anyone who cares to look with an open mind.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Attention:

If anyone still doesn't think Patsy wrote the note then please do me one little favor.

Go to this link, scroll to page 30, and look at the "q's"
    http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf

End of story.

Thanks again ACR for getting this on your site.

15. Cherokee

Exactly. I was shocked when Karr's name came out IMMEDIATELY. That never happens in other cases.

16. sue

sue Member

The "q's" could not be more alike if she traced the 'ransom note'. That is a very unusual way to write a "q". I've never seen one that looked quite like that before.

17. Tril

Tril Member

Someone please tell me why the q wouldn't cinch the case that Patsy wrote the RN!

Based on her other exemplars, I've always firmly believed she did... but wow, the q's nail it for sure!

18. Cherokee

EXACTLY!

Someone needs to tell me, too, because it's so evident and obvious to me (and a host of others), but here's the deal:

The Ramseys weren't going to be prosecuted for a crime in Boulder even if God himself came down and told the DA they did it. It just wasn't going to happen. The Ramseys and their wealthy, well-connected friends made SURE they would go free. As JustChillin said in a post today, if we had any idea of how deep the corruption runs in this case, and specifically in Boulder and the state of Colorado, it would scare us.

19. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Beats Me Tril ...

Thanks Tricia and Tril ... those q's stand out so much, that I wasted almost 10 minutes looking through the documents, because I kept bypassing what I thought to be "8's")

WOW .... DOUBLE WOW!

BTW, almost all of her samples shout "Ransom Writer", looking at not only the letters, but what is uncanny is the SPACING between each word. Very large spaces between each word & somehow Patsy must not have known that experts don't only zero in on the written word, but many other factors, such as spacing, etc. etc.

I thought Patsy was pretty clever though, in one of her samples (if not many) ... how she WROTE OUT the ransom note amounts instead of doing it the way the amounts were actually written in the ransom note, e.g. $118,000.00, $20, $100 dollar bills, etc.

Of course, we all know, that her and John (aside from the investigators) had full knowledge of what the ransom note looked like.

I always found it curious, that whether in a book, on TV or elsewhere, they seem to bypass the question as to whether either of them ever handled the note, which of course we know they must have, in order to pick it up and read it .... but somehow this is always a mystery to me. We know John was supposedly reading the note on the floor, so obviously they would have had to pick it up and lay it out, etc. Why do they seem to skirt this issued when posed?

Again, Patsy's exemplars would blow anyone away ... why aren't they being shown nightly with all the CNN et al and even Nancy talking heads?

Regards,
    Mandarin

20. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

You are so very right Tricia I am so very confidient that she is the author of this ransom note.
    Also giving credit to Sue for her observations :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice