Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: PatsyRamsey.com

Default PatsyRamsey.com

I don't know that this has been discussed or how new the site is. It has a link to maketoast.com that has quite a few pictures that I haven't seen. There are many pictures of John and Patsy's wedding, family pictures, and some single pictures of JonBenet. There is an interesting picture of JonBenet sitting on one rock, and laying her head on another rock as if she's asleep. The way the photo is taken it makes her look like an angel.

Edited to post this link: www.patsyramsey.com

The way the photo is taken it makes her look like an angel.

Angel to be.

There are a couple of photos that show a hint of staging before the police were called. Notice the crime scene photos of John and Patsy's bed and compare them to JonBenet's bed. The top of both comforters are pulled back at an angle, then folded back up over them. It looks like the same person, (Patsy), was doing some staging to make her bed look slept in, and JonBenet's bed look like more had gone on there. As in all of Patsy's productions she had to dress everything up to look the part, and in this, the biggest production of her life, she dressed up the beds too. That's how it looks to me anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Paradox, I wonder if that is the dress that JonBenet was buried in. I recall when Pam went to the Ramsey's house to get clothes for everyone for the funeral she brought back three dresses of JonBenet's for Patsy to choose from. Patsy chose the white chiffon, because it was so angelic looking.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I like how the lead "news story" is about Karr being arrested for JBR's murder. man these people are slick.

mission accomplished.

I don't think this website has anything to do with the Ramsey family. I woldn't be surprised if this was another one of Brandon Havers' efforts. There's a note for Pam Paugh to e-mail the webmaster if she is reading there. If the owner was connected to the family in any way, he/she would know how to get in touch with Pam Paugh (surely?).
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Murder groupies. What a concept!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    There are a couple of photos that show a hint of staging before the police were called. Notice the crime scene photos of John and Patsy's bed and compare them to JonBenet's bed. The top of both comforters are pulled back at an angle, then folded back up over them. It looks like the same person, (Patsy), was doing some staging to make her bed look slept in, and JonBenet's bed look like more had gone on there. As in all of Patsy's productions she had to dress everything up to look the part, and in this, the biggest production of her life, she dressed up the beds too. That's how it looks to me anyway.
    On one of the JonBenét documentaries, this is the scene of the Ramsey bedroom which shows there isn't any door. You climb the stairs and walk right into the Ramsey's bedroom. I have never seen a bedroom like this anywhere before. Not even in a movie.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    Paradox, I wonder if that is the dress that JonBenet was buried in. I recall when Pam went to the Ramsey's house to get clothes for everyone for the funeral she brought back three dresses of JonBenet's for Patsy to choose from. Patsy chose the white chiffon, because it was so angelic looking.
    That wouldn't surprise me. JB didn't have a chance. She was Patsy's little angel from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    On one of the JonBenét documentaries, this is the scene of the Ramsey bedroom which shows there isn't any door. You climb the stairs and walk right into the Ramsey's bedroom. I have never seen a bedroom like this anywhere before. Not even in a movie.
    Really, no door?

No door...the stairs led directly to their bedroom. In other words when you climbed the stairs, you ended up looking directly in their room.

http://www.maketoast.com/047parentsbedroom.jpe

Yeah, I've never thought "that particular setup" was intended for hot married sex...and Patsy did the decorating before she became ill.