Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PatsyRamsey.com

Quote Originally Posted by sue
    Actually, I've seen expensive houses set up like that with a 'paren't suite' on the top floor. The idea is that the 'suite' is separated by a stairway from the rest of the house and the kids know that the rooms up those stairs are 'adult private rooms' and that they are not allowed up there without being invited.
    Not my idea of ideal, but I have seen other houses like that.
    It's not a practical setup, Sue, let's face it!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Thanks Cherokee for the links on Brandon Haven. All these years and still strange things keep popping up.

I've never seen the "angel" photo of JonBenet, nor most of the wedding pictures of John and Patsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    Thanks, Kelly, for the link. I hadn't seen most of these pictures before.

How tall was Patsy? She looks quite tall in her pageant photos.
    Patsy was only 5'4" ... not very tall by beauty queen standards. The high heels she is wearing help the height illusion, plus Patsy was thinner in those days (ca 1977). She was only about 20-years-old when the photo was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    Thanks Cherokee for the links on Brandon Haven. All these years and still strange things keep popping up.

I've never seen the "angel" photo of JonBenet, nor most of the wedding pictures of John and Patsy.
    You're welcome.

Apparently, from what Sabrina said in her post, some of the photos were scanned from Linda McLean's book that was a defense of Patsy. Since the book was favorable to the Ramseys, she probably had access to photos that were not made available to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    It's not a practical setup, Sue, let's face it!
    I would agree. It's maybe a set up for people who have no one else in the house. I would NOT like that setup myself (too modest, I guess).
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

There was not a photo on the site that I hadn't seen before. I gave away my copy of McClean's book and it did have several never seen anywhere before photos.

This parody site has been around forever, and some of Patsy's pageant photos are on it.

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...isonalbum.html

One of the small b+w photos (not very flattering) on the site is from Patsy's yearbook, the one which was advertised on Ebay. I think Patsy blossomed in college, she was somewhat homely in highschool. Similar to Burke who grew up to be a good looking kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    The photo is labeled "circa 1997," but that is wrong. It should be labeled "circa 1977."

It also struck me that I now know where Patsy got her idea to dress JonBenet up like a Las Vegas hooker. Like mother, like daughter.
    Patsy and JonBenet
    Attached Images Attached Images  

How strange was it that both Patsy and JonBenet have a feather bird wrapped around a wrist. If this a common accessory for show girls, I have yet to see it and I have seen a fair amount of Las Vegas productions!

Patsy was definately reliving her pageant days through JonBenet.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Yeah, I've never thought "that particular setup" was intended for hot married sex...and Patsy did the decorating before she became ill.
    Good point. lol

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Yeah, I've never thought "that particular setup" was intended for hot married sex...and Patsy did the decorating before she became ill.
    Q. What do you feed a woman to kill her sex drive?

A. Wedding cake.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat

A. Wedding cake.
    Funny but not funny, KWIM?

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat

A. Wedding cake.

Heh.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---