Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    If this mythical intruder wore two different shoes and if he was ever caught and still had both pairs - would not the fact that two shoes from two pairs of shoes in his home matched the crime scene be a slam dunk for the prosecution?

Why didn't the intruder simply put socks over his shoes like the guy who 'attacked and robbed' JR in his home that time, who wore socks on hands..or did I dream that?)
    You beat me to this! This occurred to me after I went offline last night. Yep - this "clever" intruder would have left prints of TWO pairs of his footwear instead of just one - all the more evidence to catch him with.

As KK said - pretzels.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

I agree Yummy Yum Yum...

:jclap::jclap::jclap:
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

"Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I believe jammy sue has solved this case. The Inturder was Harry Potter.

Harry's a very smart boy, but he really messed up, if his idea was to fool the investigators into thinking there were two people there. Now, instead of one one-legged guy, we now have two one-legged guys. Furthermore, why didn't Harry wear those mismatched shoes through the house and up the stairs, thereby leaving more evidence of two one-legged guys. Boy, that really would have fooled them.

The more I think about it, the more I am sure it was Harry Potter. A wizard would be the only one who could swoop down that grate without disturbing the spider's nest, appear in JB's room and take them both to the basement without leaving a trace of himself anywhere in that house. He could read Patsy's mind and produce a ransom note filled with Patsyisms and her handwriting with just a flick of his eyebrow. This wizard with two different shoes was so smart, he didn't leave anything of himself in the house, and being a wizard and all, he only has partial DNA, so he knew they'd never identify him with his DNA. That would also explain the cord and tape - he produced them with his magic wand.

One of the reasons Susan Bennett aka jameson defended Molesterfield, little Danielle's rapist and killer, was because there was no evidence to show he was ever inside her home. HELLO? Isn't that a bit of a double standard? There was NO EVIDENCE that an intruder was ever inside the Ramsey's home on Christmas night, either. Not one fingerprint in the kitchen where he supposedly sat for a good amount of time writing the ransom note with one of the Ramseys' pens, not one footprint on the kitchen floor from either of his mismatched shoes, after he had walked in the snow and the dirt outside the home, not a hair after spending all that time in the house that day, not a speck of DNA, nothing out of place...

The RST will say the scene of the crime was in the basement, and therefore the evidence was there - a packing peanut, :tipsy: degraded DNA that can't be dated, a basement window Ramsey admits he flucked with, a cord that could have come from anywhere in that house, tape that could have come from anywhere in that house and also been transported out of the house by any of the Ramseys that morning.

Perps DO NOT spend hours in the living quarters of someone's home without leaving physical evidence of themselves. The RST will claim he could have written the note in the basement, but "could have" isn't good enough. Where the hell is the proof of their claims? The ONLY thing they've got is degraded DNA with 9 viable markers and 1 not so good marker that could be garbage. They also have their beliefs that "the Ramseys were good people and could not have done this."

Sobeit. They are blasted idiots. The DNA is garbage. Their beliefs about the Ramseys are not evidence. There was and never will be any evidence of an intruder in the house that night. They knew it, and so do I.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    I believe jammy sue has solved this case. The Inturder was Harry Potter.

Harry's a very smart boy, but he really messed up, if his idea was to fool the investigators into thinking there were two people there. Now, instead of one one-legged guy, we now have two one-legged guys. Furthermore, why didn't Harry wear those mismatched shoes through the house and up the stairs, thereby leaving more evidence of two one-legged guys. Boy, that really would have fooled them.

The more I think about it, the more I am sure it was Harry Potter. A wizard would be the only one who could swoop down that grate without disturbing the spider's nest, appear in JB's room and take them both to the basement without leaving a trace of himself anywhere in that house. He could read Patsy's mind and produce a ransom note filled with Patsyisms and her handwriting with just a flick of his eyebrow. This wizard with two different shoes was so smart, he didn't leave anything of himself in the house, and being a wizard and all, he only has partial DNA, so he knew they'd never identify him with his DNA. That would also explain the cord and tape - he produced them with his magic wand.

One of the reasons Susan Bennett aka jameson defended Molesterfield, little Danielle's rapist and killer, was because there was no evidence to show he was ever inside her home. HELLO? Isn't that a bit of a double standard? There was NO EVIDENCE that an intruder was ever inside the Ramsey's home on Christmas night, either. Not one fingerprint in the kitchen where he supposedly sat for a good amount of time writing the ransom note with one of the Ramseys' pens, not one footprint on the kitchen floor from either of his mismatched shoes, after he had walked in the snow and the dirt outside the home, not a hair after spending all that time in the house that day, not a speck of DNA, nothing out of place...

The RST will say the scene of the crime was in the basement, and therefore the evidence was there - a packing peanut, :tipsy: degraded DNA that can't be dated, a basement window Ramsey admits he flucked with, a cord that could have come from anywhere in that house, tape that could have come from anywhere in that house and also been transported out of the house by any of the Ramseys that morning.

Perps DO NOT spend hours in the living quarters of someone's home without leaving physical evidence of themselves. The RST will claim he could have written the note in the basement, but "could have" isn't good enough. Where the hell is the proof of their claims? The ONLY thing they've got is degraded DNA with 9 viable markers and 1 not so good marker that could be garbage. They also have their beliefs that "the Ramseys were good people and could not have done this."

Sobeit. They are blasted idiots. The DNA is garbage. Their beliefs about the Ramseys are not evidence. There was and never will be any evidence of an intruder in the house that night. They knew it, and so do I.
    It is unlikely that David Westerfield spent more than a few minutes in the vanDam house. I think he was in and out of that house. The longer someone occupies an environment, the more evidence he/she will leave of themselves there. I personally do not think Jonbenet's killer was waiting in the house. I don't think the killer hung around for as long as the RST claim he did.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    It is unlikely that David Westerfield spent more than a few minutes in the vanDam house. I think he was in and out of that house. The longer someone occupies an environment, the more evidence he/she will leave of themselves there. I personally do not think Jonbenet's killer was waiting in the house. I don't think the killer hung around for as long as the RST claim he did.
    David Westerfield is a perfect example of how kidnappers work - they are in and out as fast as they can. If they write a ransom note, they write it ahead of time, not in the house, using their victims' writing utensils and paper. Even then, they can't be sure of not leaving a hair, fibers, or other evidence behind.

I think the killer was in the house all night and all the next day.

---Kahlil Gibran---

One of the reasons Susan Bennett aka jameson defended Molesterfield, little Danielle's rapist and killer, was because there was no evidence to show he was ever inside her home.
    There is only ONE reason jameson defended Westerfield, and that is because the the Van Damms showed the world how INNOCENT parents act when their daughter is kidnapped and murdered. Their actions couldn't have been a greater contradiction to how the GUILTY Ramseys acted.
    This is the same reason she hates Marc Klass--because he also cooperated with LE until he was cleared and the investigation could focus on the real killer.
    Susan Bennett HATES innocent parents because they make her beloved Ramseys stand out as the guilty people they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    There is only ONE reason jameson defended Westerfield, and that is because the the Van Damms showed the world how INNOCENT parents act when their daughter is kidnapped and murdered. Their actions couldn't have been a greater contradiction to how the GUILTY Ramseys acted.
    This is the same reason she hates Marc Klass--because he also cooperated with LE until he was cleared and the investigation could focus on the real killer.
    Susan Bennett HATES innocent parents because they make her beloved Ramseys stand out as the guilty people they really are.

That's true. She also hates them because they removed the angels she sent to be hung on the tree under which Danielle was found without her permission. Imagine that. They also didn't need her assistance (read that, interference). That pist her off, too.

---Kahlil Gibran---

You said it!

The RST will claim he could have written the note in the basement, but "could have" isn't good enough. Where the hell is the proof of their claims?

The pen and paper used for the note were NOT in the basement nor was JBR initially. Neither were the Bloomies, or the Swiss army knife, or the kitchen knife, or the flashlight, or the Barbie nightgown, or the blanket...etc...so what are they saying?

And how could the killer have written the ransom novel in the DARK basement with clutter everywhere? Did he have JonBenet there with him, struggling and trying to scream, etc. or was she already dead at that point? If so, why would he even write the ransom novel in the first place. It's insane. But logic doesn't play into the RST's line of thinking.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

That's true. She also hates them because they removed the angels she sent to be hung on the tree under which Danielle was found without her permission. Imagine that. They also didn't need her assistance (read that, interference). That pist her off, too.
    She was on their side at first but when they didn't return her calls or jump at the suggestion that they post a link to her forum on the official Danielle website, she turned against them with a vengeance. The vitriol she posted about that couple at the lowest point in their life was absolutely heartbreaking.