Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Hey Yummie - Patsy had C-cup implants - go all the way and have electrolysis and slap on the Magic Marker makeup and you could look just like her!!!

(Which is where I think Karr was going - transforming himself into Patsy, ala Michael Jackson into Diana Ross.)
    She did? I didn't know that.

On a personal note, I hate breast implants.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    She did? I didn't know that.

On a personal note, I hate breast implants.
    Yeah, they leaked/ruptured and had to be either removed or replaced, I'm not sure which. It's in one or her depos.

Her torso had a lot of scars.

A friend of mine has big ole implants. Once she bumped up against me and I got all skeeved out, which surprised me. I don't know why men like those things.

Whoever added "McHag The Third" under my name...thank you!

I shall wear it with pride.

This means I need to post more, in order to feel worthy of my title.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarifier
    Whoever added "McHag The Third" under my name...thank you!

I shall wear it with pride.

This means I need to post more, in order to feel worthy of my title.
    You bet your sweet bippy you do...and you are welcome!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Very hilarious, guttah hags and man hags.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara

I just now noticed that you put the "title" under my name and I'm so touched that I'm not quite sure what to say

I'd like to thank the academy

I'd like to think that all my years of hard working haginess has finally been recognized by the fine mind of Ashley and with that on my resume, I can finally rest well at night

I'd like to thank Ashley for providing us with endless material for the gutter

Please, fellow hags and hos, accept my heartfelt thanks for the recognition

I will wear it proudly until Ashley deems the next hag more worthy.

A special thanks goes out to Shannon_2 for bringing it to the forum for us all to see.
    Hey, I give credit where credit is due!

While on the subject of names/titles, I don't even have "member" under mine since it was changed, ugg and my post count is gone from before....can anyone out there see me...hello? hello? hello?

Quote Originally Posted by YumYum012
    The dumpster diving Diva, Mame was claiming that FFJ members had crossed a legal line ... insinuating that we had libeled or slandered her, and others. In the process, Mame PLAGIARIZED the work of author Ethan Lourdes. Crabgrass journalist Mame lifted, word for word, the work of Ethan Lourdes ... without attribution. She pretended that the work was her own. Go figure.

Here's a link to Ethan Lourdes' writing:

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/archive/.../t-111252.html

And here is Mame's STOLEN work:

You are pathetic, Mame!

...YumYum
    I'm gobsmacked. I already knew that she told lies (denying emphatically that she was Maddie at Purg until she gave herself away). Clearly she is not someone who can be trusted. Surely a journalist would understand plagiarism and know the basic rules of quote and link?

Still, it's good to know who can be trusted and who cannot.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I'm gobsmacked. I already knew that she told lies (denying emphatically that she was Maddie at Purg until she gave herself away). Clearly she is not someone who can be trusted. Surely a journalist would understand plagiarism and know the basic rules of quote and link?

Still, it's good to know who can be trusted and who cannot.
    hahaha Mary Suma, a journalist?

She might be competent to write the obits.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

This was definitely a funny thread!

To the Sisterhood of Glorious Guttah Gossip Groupie Crack Haggy Hos and Hosettes and McHags!

:tipsy:
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

From the BB
    Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    10-14-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
    15. "RE: Westword Article..."The Uncredibles""
    In response to message #14

This article is a real stretch...especially for Westword. Sure, it's interesting to look at Karr and his relationship with Tracey...but, Tricia and The Flying Monkey's have claimed some mass conspiracy...which sure isn't supported in this article. Tracey working with the DA to protect the REAL murderer? Westword can't and won't make that leap. FFJ does that everyday.It's not rare these days to see private investigators working to solve crimes. Especially old unsolved crimes. Lou Smit is one of the finest investigators in Colorado and the country...his "private" work is honored and praised. He's had great success. His quiet, learned resolve to find the perp is the most powerful energy for justice for JBR. We're damn lucky to have him.

I do have a problem with the DA not knowing the evidence. How can you hope to solve a case when you don't know the basic evidence? Obviously they weren't consulting with Smit on that piece of the Karr case!

Some say they knew immediately Karr was not the perp. I was publicly wary as well. HOWEVER, when the DA's office filed their response to the media request to unseal records and made all kinds of claims about evidence "never released" or "independently developed by media" it was easy to take Karr far more seriously. Either the DA's office lied or they just don't know the evidence.

That's the biggest problem I have with the whole deal. That's also why I will never recommend tips go directly to the DA's office.

But, FFJ's claims of corruption and collusion with the DA's office and related characters in the Karr case are NOT supported in this article or in reality.

Just another sideshow...but, not a criminal sideshow.
    Margoo

10-14-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
    a 2004 Tracey documentary focused on an alleged ninja-stalker "prime suspect" who'd supposedly "disappeared" -- but one of Tracey's critics was able to locate the supposedly elusive suspect within minutes on the Internet. The man wasn't considered a suspect by authorities and was living in Indiana at the time of the murder.

NO ONE from the DA's office, that I'm aware of, has confirmed that JSG "wasn't considered a suspect by authorities and was living in Indiana at the time of the murder". This "fact" is according to Tricia, whose credibility is about zero, and "the suspect" himself, whose credibility is less than zero. Tricia is neither a journalist nor an investigator, nor capable of being either one.

Until such time as JSG can PROVE he was NOT in Boulder at the time - and given the historical information we have on him, it's just as likely he WAS in Boulder at the time - that he has an airtight alibi and his DNA does not match, HE'S A GOOD SUSPECT. For all FFJ&TFM's blatherings and sticky "truths", they couldn't investigate their way out of a wet paper bag. To eliminate JSG on the basis of the information the suspect himself provided and then use him as an argument/weapon to defame and libel others is just more evidence of the weak minds and AGENDAS at work, in my opinion.
    Mame
    Tricia's "investigations" are based on personal attacks. When faced with a real debate as with Miss Marple recently...Tricia runs back to her private forum with her minions to slap her on the back.
    Miss Marple is far too logical and intelligent for Tricia.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

OMG Tylin...I these people for real?

So JSG has to PROVE to Margoat that he wasn't in Boulder...WTF???

He wasn't. He proved it to Tom Bennet. End of story.

Let's see the "intelligent" debate between Mr. Marple and myself involved the non-existent animal fur on JonBenet's hand.

Mr. Marple wanted me to explain how the fur got there. Something to do with the fact that this fur matched fur on a dog owned by Michael Helgoth.

When it was pointed out that even in the autopsy report there was no mention of fur it didn't seem to make a difference.

Talk about making leaps.

Because Michael Tracey said there was fur and the fur matched a dog that Michael Helgoth owned, we not only suppose to believe it without question, we are suppose to disprove it.

Mary Suma reasoning is really funny. I mean laugh out loud funny. I need that. Thanks Mary.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Jombenet was clutching emu feathers, not fur. The fur was between her toes, and it's been positively identified as belonging to a shaved bigfoot.

Hi hags!