When An Angel Falls: My Poem For Jonbenet' Ramsey.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by INSIGHT, Oct 27, 2006.

1. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

“WHEN AN ANGEL FALLSâ€

WHEN AN ANGEL FALLS,
    YOU CAN HEAR HER HEART BREAK,
    YOU CAN HEAR IT CRUMBLE INTO THE EMPTINESS OF NIGHT.
    SHE CRIES FOR SHE KNOWS,
    THIS IS THE END OF HER LIGHT.

WHEN AN ANGEL FALLS,
    YOU CAN SEE HER STREAMS OF TEARS,
    YOU CAN SEE DROPLETS FALLING ON HER PERFECT ANGEL FACE.
    SHE CLOSES HER EYES FOR SHE KNOWS,
    THIS IS THE END OF HER GRACE.

WHEN AN ANGEL FALLS,
    YOU CAN FEEL HER PURPLE BRUISES,
    YOU CAN FEEL HER PAIN, THAT SHAKES INSIDE UNTIL YOU SCREAM.
    SHE IS SILENT FOR SHE KNOWS,
    THIS IS THE END OF HER DREAM..

WHEN AN ANGEL FALLS,
    YOU CAN TOUCH HER DIMMING SOUL,
    YOU CAN TOUCH IT BY REMEMBERING HER LAST STRIFE.
    SHE IS GONE AND SHE KNOWS,
    THIS WAS THE END OF HER LIFE.

WE REMAIN YOUR VOICE ON CALL.
    WE NOW KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE,

“WHEN AN ANGEL FALLSâ€.

Written BY INSIGHT with love, for a angel named: “ JonBenet’ Ramseyâ€
    This poem is a copyright by the lister and cannot be used without written permission in any form. ANY copying of this original poem is a violation of copywrite infringement.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  2. tylin

tylin Banned

INSIGHT,
    What a beautiful, thoughtfully written poem! :rose: :thumbsup:

3. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Thank you, that is very nice. :)

ACR

4. INSIGHT

Thanks

I am still up, I will see the sun soon. This poem has taken alot out of me. Any writer knows the mental fatigue writing takes out of you. I trird to give it my all in less that a week. I am glad you like the poem for JBR. I want to ask, FFJ's permission to make an anniversary 10 year poem or/and dedication to JonBenet'. A tribute of why we do continue this forum. Of why we know we have too for her. I need Tricia to ok and add some insight to the project. I need imput from ALL the posters soon, to get it done in time. LMK. Hearts and all, INSIGHT.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Really beautiful poem, Insight. There's a little typo in the 4th verse, I'm sure you were tired if you've been up all night. Bless your heart for writing this, and thanks for sharing it with us.

Heymom

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

INSIGHT,

That is beautiful and a true labor of love.

Thank you for sharing it with us

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What a beautiful poem, INSIGHT. I like it very much.

8. INSIGHT

Hey mom

Fixed the typo...thanks!

9. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

10. heymom

heymom Member

No problem, it's what I do... :) The poem is great.

Heymom

11. INSIGHT

Punisher

Punisher. I used the "Symbol" of an Angel in referance to a childs innocents. Poetry can be written in absrtact, that another artist can see, it doesn't have to be litteral. And who say's angles are only in heaven, some walk the earth as well, I know many innocent ones. Patsy a fallen angel? Well, you would have to be innocent then, right. There never was anything angelic about Patsy. Patsy in NOT innocent. Point made. Just wanted to give JBR a gift from my heart, sorry it did not meet your expectations.

12. INSIGHT

When an angel falls .. to a writer of poety...

I can't belive this was Reffernced to "A fallen Angel". I NEVER SAID that! The writer of abstract uses angel vrs. child, and falls to the child being push, hit or what-ever ...she falls WHILE ALIVE. I have written for Hallmark and several books of poetry published. I am outta here. See you around. Sad to leave, but must go.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:violin:

14. Paradox

Insight, you can't expect everyone to agree with you all the time. Likewise you mustn't take everything so personally, like Paradox's comment on your other thread. I didn't see any hint of criticism in that comment - in fact it's an interesting point!

That's from Scarifier. Thanks, you're right. I waited several days to post the above, and I thought about cushioning the effect, but sometimes a point should be pointed.

The word fall in any context with the word angel will in most cases be quickly associated with the concept of the fallen angel to anyone with much of an exposure to western religions. There is a great difference between a fallen angel and a felled angel. This, in many respects is the crux of the Ramsey case: intent is required to fell something unless a true accident has occured.

The image of angel will forever be tied to JonBenet because she was a beautiful innocent child and because of her mother "painting" her with the image. She was felled before she had a chance to fall from God's grace like all of us that make our way into the world and out of the childhood Eden.

Patsy too was once an "innocent" child, she was an angel at one point. I think she too was taken out of God's grace and into the Hell of the adult world by an act of abuse. She fought hard to recover; to be an angelic child, adolescent and young adult; she became an overachiever, continually seeking approval and recognition and victory. She transfered her history to JonBenet. And that little angel was felled at the hands of a felled angel that also was a fallen angel as Patsy CHOSE to display her life through JonBenet.

The poem is a good one, very heart felt. It's going to be on this forum for a long time. It's a fitting tribute to how a private tragedy can become public and cause a need for justice for the common good. It's tough to offer your poetry, I know, I write it too. And poetry will and should be examined closely for all the intricacies in it. Your poem brings up what I think is an important intricacy in the Ramsy case.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Insight, I took it to mean that JonBenet was falling as she died. Like falling to the floor unconscious. Not that she was falling from Heaven, as in Lucifer. It's OK, don't go.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That wasn't me!

17. INSIGHT

Sorry Punisher - I was refering to Paradox- Thanks Heymom

I was so mad I just saw the "P" I guess and took off with my mad reply. And yes... Thanks... Heymom it is ....Falling to the Floor, Not falling from Heaven. DAH!

18. INSIGHT

RiverRat

:viking:

19. Paradox

Fall, go boom!

20. INSIGHT

Boom I guess? paradox

Better than being a quiter in the end, I guess. Rather be a fighter with my hat falling off. That's why I'll never give up the :martini: My momma didn't raise no quitter. I do tend to take my personal work (Poetry) personal. That is mine. So it is personal. I understand the other debates about the case. So, lets just forget it , K? Just don't :monty: step on my poems anymore please, they mean alot to me. Oh, and I won't say a thing about your :flash: artistic confusion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice