Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Since Patsy died people can speak more freely now.

Lin Wood can't sue anyone (and win) if they say Patsy did it. Can't libel/slander a dead person.
    Thanks Tricia.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

This is so hard to believe, Cherokee. Coming immediately after the Barbaba Walter's interview with John Ramsey being included as one of the ten most fascinating people. The timing is just perfect, We are all so tired of the one sided RST TV shows.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

Patsy Did It!!!!!!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I don't like this because it totally exhonerates John. What happened to the sexual abuse issue?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    I don't like this because it totally exhonerates John. What happened to the sexual abuse issue?
    No...it doesn't exhonerate John heymom. This article happened because now everyone feels they can talk freely with Patsy gone. The threat of Wood is still big and heavy over these experts heads. I am guessing they don't feel as free to talk about John.

The exception of course is the great and wonderful Wendy Murphy. I love that woman.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    No...it doesn't exhonerate John heymom. This article happened because now everyone feels they can talk freely with Patsy gone. The threat of Wood is still big and heavy over these experts heads. I am guessing they don't feel as free to talk about John.

The exception of course is the great and wonderful Wendy Murphy. I love that woman.
    And that includes John - he's been larger than life since Patsy died. He must feel so good now that the only other pair of witnessing eyes has closed for good. No one can accidently talk now. He's out from under any threat, because how can anyone prove anything? That is why he's even happier than he's been over the last 10 years. He's finally free.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Also I wanted to point out the reasons I suggested using WS instead of FFJ for the poll.

First of all WS has a much bigger mix of beliefs on who killed JBR than FFJ. If the poll would have been conducted by FFJ then the RST would have been able to point out that most of our members believe it was someone in the house that committed the crime. They can't say that about WS. Plus WS has over 9 thousand members.

A big shout out to The Globe. The Tabs get a bad rap and sometimes it is deserved but they never get credit when they do something good. Let's pass the word around about The Globe. They wrote the truth. Also, look at who they interviewed. Henry Lee, Ressler, I mean, these are not paid hacks. These guys are very well respected and they had no problem associating with The Globe.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    And that includes John - he's been larger than life since Patsy died. He must feel so good now that the only other pair of witnessing eyes has closed for good. No one can accidently talk now. He's out from under any threat, because how can anyone prove anything? That is why he's even happier than he's been over the last 10 years. He's finally free.
    Heymom, he will never be free. Yes, he is free of Patsy but he is not free of the truth.

I have more faith now than ever that the truth will finally come out. All of it.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Well, Tricia, from your lips to God's ears.

Heather Locklear. She looks just like Heather in her youth.

We don't get the tabs here until next Tuesday.

Oh, I bet poor Woody is kicking his horse! Racking his brain....

I'll sue on behalf of PATSY FROM THE BEYOND! Make CASE LAW! "Patsy is suffering, she's rolling over in her grave, she's contacted me through Pam and she wants to sue for a zillion dollars for pain and suffering, plus damage to her reputation in the afterlife!!"

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Of course The Globe is shallow. It's a business, not a crusade. Very few news media have the time and space to do indepth, investigative articles. Look at the hour they give Tracey once a month: at the end of the actual 40 minutes of show time, no one can even skim the surface of this case anymore. It's a monster that...well, let's face it...few can fathom any longer, outside of the JB internet community dedicated to keeping this case alive and making sure that the evidence isn't buried completely by the DA.

Tricia, you done good. Really great. You continue to amaze me.

The significant thing here is that these A list forensic experts have gone on record now stating their expert opinions...AT LAST. Patsy wasn't beating cancer for 12 years for nothing: as long as she was alive, with her pit bull Wood sitting at the gate, the press wouldn't touch anything but pro-Ram articles. The Globe published quite a few in the last years. But now, as the Karr debacle truly illustrated when the experts came BACK OUT to discuss the case on TV, I think we can see that these people who have worked for victims of violence ALL THEIR LIVES don't like this child killer getting away with it anymore than we do. Everyone who doesn't have an agenda knows exactly what went on in this case, and the Jason Midyette murder is probably just greasing the gears of outrage for those who were disgusted to see not only justice subverted, but justice denied for JonBenet, because it's dejavu all over again.

Thanks for posting all this, and again, thank you Tricia. You have turned out to be the dark horse in this case, after all. Thank god you're young.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Heymom, I agree that John can't be named because of Wood, but the more he smiles and lies, the more we know the truth. He may be able to fool the foolish, but he's not fooled us.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~