Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Question Burke Ramsey... the missing link

Perhaps the most puzzling identity in this whole macabre mystery is Burke Ramsey.

Apologies if we are covering well trodden ground.. but I couldn't get much sense from searches..

this kid..is what...19 or so now.. whats happened to him post the murder of his sister ??

I would find it hard to think that he is living a "normal' life... I would have to think that he is in some way disturbed by the event of that Christmas.

What happened to Burke in the years that follwed.. has he displayed any outward manifestation of guilt..or harow..??

he's like the stealth ramsey... seems to continually slip under the radar.. but he WAS there.. and it seems entirely ILLOGICAL to think he doesn't know more that an inkling about all this..

has he been barricaded away ??

am very curious..
    thanx in advance
    >:~))
    Last edited by Kangatruth; September 3, 2006, 11:00 pm at Sun Sep 3 23:00:58 UTC 2006.
    These are my opinions only ( no copying now !! ), and of course assume all to be innocent !! of course !!

That horrible night/morning when they found the 'ransom' note....the parents are yelling and screaming and I assume running all over the house, but Burke slept thru all of this, or was he to afraid to come out of his room, or was he already out?? I am afraid this is another thing we will never know.

I think I heard/read somewhere Burke was going to Purdue....sorry I dont have a link.

jmo

By all accounts, Burke moved with his mom and dad, finished school in Michigan and started college this year. He is now 19 yrs old and looks very much like his mom. If you click on the search feature here, there is a link to a current picture of him that was taken at his mom's funeral.

I would love to know if Burke will ever talk. I'm a believer in the enhanced 911 tape. (I heard it on television years ago and I definitely heard a child's voice at the end of the 911 call followed by a man's voice....I think it was Burke's voice followed by his dad's.)

I don't think Burke had any thing to do with his sister's murder but I don't think Burke slept through the night either. If only Burke would talk. I'm sure his papa and the family lawyer have warned him to forever keep his mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    By all accounts, Burke moved with his mom and dad, finished school in Michigan and started college this year. He is now 19 yrs old and looks very much like his mom. If you click on the search feature here, there is a link to a current picture of him that was taken at his mom's funeral.

I would love to know if Burke will ever talk. I'm a believer in the enhanced 911 tape. (I heard it on television years ago and I definitely heard a child's voice at the end of the 911 call followed by a man's voice....I think it was Burke's voice followed by his dad's.)

I don't think Burke had any thing to do with his sister's murder but I don't think Burke slept through the night either. If only Burke would talk. I'm sure his papa and the family lawyer have warned him to forever keep his mouth shut.
    I'm with you.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

Quote Originally Posted by sue
    I'm with you.
    Sue,
    Glad we agree.
    BTW- I hope the media pays attention to your siggy line!

10 years is a long time for all of what took place that night to rattle around in his head..

I dont think he had any sinister involvement in the 'event' what ever that is.. but he's not entirely innocent by circumstance either..

im surprised the guy isnt a basket case to tell the truth !!
    He knows something..and cant or wont divulge..

people often feel guilt even wheen they havent done anything... often becasue they couldnt do anything....this kid is right in the midle of a nightmare..

and he's ok with this ??

very strange
    These are my opinions only ( no copying now !! ), and of course assume all to be innocent !! of course !!

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42859

There is a post on that thread by someone who says they have a friend that knows Burke and report that he barely remembers anything from that episode... perhaps blocked it out.

For what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by sue
    I'm with you.
    To be absolutely accurate, the pineapple was not found in JB's stomach. It was found in her upper intestine. I know it's only a matter of a few inches, but since the forum is getting a lot of visits these days, the more accuracy we have, the better.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

I thought Burke acted like a space cadet from everything I saw of him on film and in pictures. I wouldn't expect a four or five year old to comprehend much of what was going on, but Burke was nine years old and old enough to grasp at least some of it. He was either a very immature nine year old or he was just so wrapped up in his own little world that he never showed what I would call appropriate respect or grief for his sister's death. Of course, I only saw brief shots of him walking behind his parents at the funeral, and I've only read of his leaving the house that morning to go to the Whites' house - no questions as to why the police were there or his mother was upset, no questions about what happened to JonBenet. It's possible that he did mourn his sister when the camera wasn't on him.

I always thought that picture of John and Patsy Ramsey walking (with smiles on their faces like they thought something was very amusing) and Burke walking behind them (with the same smile on his face) was bizarre. What on earth could be further from amusing than burying your murdered daughter and sister?

I believe Burke heard a lot that night. If his conscious mind has forgotten it, which is entirely possible, his unconscious mind has not forgotten. He's been brainwashed for years. His conscious mind most likely beileves his parents were innocent.
    Last edited by Cherokee; September 4, 2006, 10:26 am at Mon Sep 4 10:26:08 UTC 2006.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

I think Burke is not a link in the chain and never was.

The amount of interest shown in this case due to the JMK fiasco tells me that a lot of people want to hear directly from Burke Ramsey. The older he gets the more likely it is those people will get their way. But, I think they will be disappointed. He won't have much to add, and it's not because of coaching or influence, he just doesn't know anything, he wasn't part of the proceedings.

I've always wondered if Burke made any comments to the Whites that morning which is why the Whites haven't spoken in so many years.

It's quite possible that any conversation he made that morning, innocent or otherwise, at the White house has some bearing on the case. That would be quite possibly one of the few things left to hear from the Whites

Ahhh, to sit with Mr. White for a little while and chat.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I think Burke is not a link in the chain and never was.

Burke was there the night JB was murdered. Burke has been with his parents every night since, he most defnetly is a link in this chain.