Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Is this true?

And, I'll ask one more time, does anyone here know if there were two beds in Burke's bedroom? Am I the only mother who thinks it's strange for his bed to have been made that morning?
    Burke had twin beds, like JonBenet. She was sometimes found sleeping in his room, I believe her parents said, when she'd wet the bed in her room...or am I misremembering this?

When John and Fleet went to "wake" Burke, I think Fleet made the bed while Burke was dressing to leave with Fleet.

If I'm wrong, I hope someone can remember and correct this, as JC asked twice.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Evidence against Burke? He did hit JonBenet once with a golf club. It was said by Patsy to be an accident, and since he was a small child, of course it would be, even if he meant to hit her. We don't know what the details of that accident were, as far as I've ever heard, though. Anger? JonBenet got in the way of a swing? Who knows? Not me.

Speculation about what might have happened? Oh, heavens, are we guilty of that?

I also thought years ago it was discussed that Burke and JonBenet had been caught by the maid playing...indiscreetly. I never thought about it much, because I never saw a source for that, but it wouldn't be the first time children did such a thing. I hope it wasn't Burke who caused those prior vaginal injuries, but someone did, so yes, people are going to speculate about Burke. His parents obviously covered up SOMETHING they didn't want known: head blow; prior vaginal injuries; incest; crazy woman; fill in the blank. In looking for a motive, which is human nature, for an obviously privileged family to murder their six year old, people are going to speculate.

I have no idea what Burke's psychological makeup is, but I do know that about once a year, I see a new syndrome--mental or physical--that I am totally convinced I HAVE! I can't believe I'm still alive and I haven't garroted someone yet myself....

I think there must be one for not being able to spell.... Spelling Dysfunctional Asymptomatic Doofus Syndrome.

And I do have Brain Cloud Syndrome: it covers whatever nothing else covers.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Burke had twin beds, like JonBenet. She was sometimes found sleeping in his room, I believe her parents said, when she'd wet the bed in her room...or am I misremembering this?

When John and Fleet went to "wake" Burke, I think Fleet made the bed while Burke was dressing to leave with Fleet.

If I'm wrong, I hope someone can remember and correct this, as JC asked twice.
    Thanks, KK. I remember something about her going in another room to sleep when her bed was wet.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    "In the state of Colorado, BY LAW, if Burke had been the responsible party, he would have been forced to get some help from a psychiatrist. That's all."

I don't think the LAW can even force a psychiatrist's help.
    Thanks, Spade. I read BluesStrat disagrees. I may ask Deja Nu on the legal thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Since Burke, was in fact seeing a psychiatrist, I can only wonder if it was a secret agreement with "the right people" to assure he got help
    I guess that's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tylin

Another thing, someone mentioned kids not wanting to stay up and play after a long day.. trust me, if it was Christmas night and we'd been gone all day, my kids would have fought tooth and nail to stay up and play with their new toys after being gone all day.
    My kids would have stayed up.

About the bed being made, I can't think of any man friend, woman either for that matter, who would have done that.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Thanks, Spade. I read BluesStrat disagrees. I may ask Deja Nu on the legal thread.

I guess that's what I was thinking.

My kids would have stayed up.

About the bed being made, I can't think of any man friend, woman either for that matter, who would have done that.
    I probably would have made the bed. Just reflex. Did Fleet ever serve in the military? It's reflex for veterans too.

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default only makes sense for staging..

So they had Burke's voice redacted/magnetically removed to show he was in bed when they called 911.

What parent would send their child back to bed when his sister is missing?? Wouldn't you think they'd all tear through the house looking for her...under beds, etc?

Why did they want everyone to think Burke was in bed the whole time? Does Fleet White know better? Did Burke tell him?

Why was his voice taken off the recording? Most would expect him to be awake with the fuss going on..

Why make believe you are sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by 1000 Sparks
    What parent would send their child back to bed when his sister is missing?? Wouldn't you think they'd all tear through the house looking for her...under beds, etc?
    The very first thing my husband and I would do would be to wake up the other child and see if he knew anything, had heard or seen anything. AS IF you could talk the other child into going back to bed!!!!

I continue to state, over and over, that at no point did the Ramseys act like normal parents would in any of the situations they were in. AT NO POINT.

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Lightbulb Burks Voice On Tape

"However, when Patsy Ramsey called 911 at 5:51 a.m., Dec. 26, 1996, she failed to hang the phone up immediately.

The tape of that call had been sent to a California sound laboratory for enhancement. Patsy Ramsey is said to be heard saying, "Help me, Jesus, help me, Jesus." Then she fumbled with the phone, trying to hang it up.

Prior to the phone being hung up, a voice in the background, described as Burke Ramsey's, is said to be heard, followed by John Ramsey saying, "We weren't speaking to you."

Burke Ramsey: "But what did you find?"
    __________________________________________________ ___________

If this is true, I think it's significant that Burke used the word "FIND".It seems more logical that if he walked into the kitchen to witness hysteria and screaming chaos he would have asked something like "what happened" or "What's going on, or "what's the matter". The use of the word "FIND" implies he knew something or someone had been discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyWriter
    By what alleged fact or facts is it concluded that
    Burke is responsible for the death of JonBenet?
    But what makes the Ramsey case intricate in that respect: the forensic facts (fibers fromPatsy's and John's clothing found in incriminating locations), and other circumstantial evidence (the ransom note which was obviously written by Patsy, the Ramseys' total unwillingness to cooperate with the police, their many lies and revealing statements) point to their involvement in the cover-up of the crime, but don't necessarily point to which of the three Ramseys committed the crime.

Could Burke have been involved? Maybe he fooled around with his little sister, she threatened to tell their parents, he panicked and hit her over the head, and the parents then covered up to save him?
    Scenarios like that have been outlined on the JB forums.
    It don't think Burke was involved, but still the question to ask is: judging from the circumstantial evidence (and that's all we have in the Ramsey case, for there were neither eye-witnesses nor a confession): can such a scenario be really ruled out?

So to modify your question, Easywriter: by what alleged fact or facts is it excluded that Burke is responsible for the death of JonBenet?
    Last edited by rashomon; September 13, 2006, 4:18 pm at Wed Sep 13 16:18:41 UTC 2006. Reason: adding a question to Easywriter

Isn't it the truth?

Question Tylin, So True ...

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    Remember though that is was Christmas night not Christmas eve night. I don't think a kid would be as apt to get up and see if someone brought him a gift if it wasn't the night Santa was supposed to visit.

Another thing, someone mentioned kids not wanting to stay up and play after a long day.. trust me, if it was Christmas night and we'd been gone all day, my kids would have fought tooth and nail to stay up and play with their new toys after being gone all day.
    You're absolutely right ... I CANNOT remember a Xmas when even I, as a youngster would go to bed early after receiving a multitude of toys and gifts, especially if I had to spend the day visiting with other adults and their children.

New toys are filled with excitement and kids just have to talk about, display and fool around with their new gadgets on that day, of all days.

Even if the Rams were planning a trip to Charlevoix, as we know Patsy had lots to do & contrary to John's version, I believe Patsy and the kids were still up for quite a while after they got home. Whether John really took a melatonin & went STRAIGHT to bed though, is debatable. He may have taken a melatonin, but I doubt he went to bed within a 1/2 hour or so after arriving home.

Wasn't he allegedly downstairs in the "train room" helping Burke with one of his new toy models?

Regards,
    Mandarin

But, rashomon, what would Burke have hit JB over the head with that wouldn't have cut her scalp? The flashlight, I would think, would have definitely caused a cut and bleeding.