Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Vp

Thanks for posting lake's MW ravings. A friend called this aft. and he has my lake files. Thanks again. Spade

Edited to add: I'm very confidant in my lake/Ohlshaker connection. Most writers depend on spell check a feature that is absent from the forums.

Default cooberation

I googled cooberation + Jonbenet and here is one of the hits I got - notice the email ... "Jazzy...." Makes you go, hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

De : Crescentius Vespasianus - afficher le profil
    Date : Mer 30 août 2006 04:59
    E-mail : "Crescentius Vespasianus"
    Groupes : seattle.politics, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.elections, alt.news-media
    Pas encore notéNote :
    cacher les options
    Répondre | Répondre à l'auteur | Transférer | Imprimer | Message individuel | Afficher l'original | Signaler un cas d'utilisation abusive | Rechercher les messages de cet auteur

I have emailed the Boulder DA, a catalog of newsgroup postings of one
    Gary Roselles of Rapid City, South Dakota. They must conclude, as I have,
    that Gary Roselles is the one who murdered JonBenet Ramsey. Gary Roselles
    fits the profile, he's bizarre, his ramblings are incoherent, he has
    threatened people and should be considered dangerous, he has a long record
    of hating the rich and rants about wanting to kill Republicans. JonBenet,
    was rich and a Republican. The Boulder DA, must conclude as I have, that
    Gary Roselles murdered JonBenet, and must be extradited from South Dakota
    ASAP. A non-arrest would indicate a Democrat trying to protect another
    Democrat and would warrent an investigation of the Boulder DA office by the
    State of Colorado. I know with certainty that Gary Roselles was the one
    with JonBenet the night she died.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

"A friend called this aft. and he has my lake files."

Yes! The day is saved by Spades friend!

Imagine That.
    RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default Curiouser and Curiouser

So I found the above person by simply putting cooberation + jonbenet in a google search. That led me to the email jazzyboss@hotmail.com. Does anyone remember Jazzyb??? Anyway - and this email address led me to these posts. (Please remember that the journalist who met JMK was covering a bicycle racing event)

Asunto: Did Floyd kill JonBenet?
    De: jazzyboss@hotmail.com (Callistus Valerius) <---Different nameGrupo: rec.bicycles.racing
    Organización: EarthLink Inc. -- http://www.EarthLink.net
    Fecha: 18-Aug-2006, 05:15:48(CET)

The freak in Thailand was in Alabama that Christmas in '96, but Floyd
    was in Boulder. Maybe the BPD could limit it's investigation to those folks
    in Boulder the night of the killing. There's a police term, I think it's
    that the suspect must have opportunity, and Floyd did, that night.

0.379 s. - arriba

Clasificados | US Classifieds
    "The pedigree of honey
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

Default Vp

Quote Originally Posted by VP
    So I found the above person by simply putting cooberation + jonbenet in a google search. That led me to the email jazzyboss@hotmail.com. Does anyone remember Jazzyb??? Anyway - and this email address led me to these posts. (Please remember that the journalist who met JMK was covering a bicycle racing event)

Asunto: Did Floyd kill JonBenet?
    De: jazzyboss@hotmail.com (Callistus Valerius) <---Different nameGrupo: rec.bicycles.racing
    Organización: EarthLink Inc. -- http://www.EarthLink.net
    Fecha: 18-Aug-2006, 05:15:48(CET)

The freak in Thailand was in Alabama that Christmas in '96, but Floyd
    was in Boulder. Maybe the BPD could limit it's investigation to those folks
    in Boulder the night of the killing. There's a police term, I think it's
    that the suspect must have opportunity, and Floyd did, that night.

0.379 s. - arriba

Clasificados | US Classifieds

Pass this along immediately to the slimey limey ABK. Now that Karr hasn't panned out, he needs a new perp NOW!

Default Oh there's more

"Jaleo" Posted by Jade on 05:58:44 6/15/2000 Jaleo closed their Atlanta office and moved North American Headquarters to Seattle, WA in April 1999. Bouldernews.com/extra/ramsey/1999/4049cram.html

______
    My question is - because I'm old and can't remember :(:(:(:( - didn't Glenn Stine also work for Jaleo? Did he go to the Seattle office?

Edited to add that this jazzyboss@hotmail.com is all over the seattle forums. Thank you very much
    "The pedigree of honey
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

Default Jaleo

Jaelo moved....John and Glen didn't. Don't worry VP, of all the things I've lost in life, I miss my mind the most.

http://www.kaludisconsulting.com/about/ourpeople.html

This is where Glen Stine has resided on the Internet for years.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default Lake and MW

I have not read these posts from Lake before. Once again, he is way off base. Lake frequently posted outrageous comments late at night and then edited them out in the AM. (When he sobered up?)

Spade posted:
    "Lake was Mark Ohlshaker, John Douglas’ writing partner and the author of the Ramsey segment in Crimes that Haunt Us. Lake’s “off the wall” theory gained credibility with me."

Please understand that just because his "off the wall theory gained credibility with me" it didn't make me a believer. The posts of Lake's that are of interest to me are the ones from JW in early 1998. Those posts MAY have been based on inside information leaked to Lake by John Douglas ABK and consequently may have been an early attempt by the RST to throw innocent people under the bus.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I think we should explore every person on earth before focusing on the Ramseys. Has everyone in Nambia been cleared yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I think we should explore every person on earth before focusing on the Ramseys. Has everyone in Nambia been cleared yet?
    Now that's why I miss you when you're not here.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Well a friend just sent me the latest Mame post--she's already focusing on yet another crackpot mystery suspect. It's just fascinating how people feel a need to look everywhere but directly at the two people in the locked home with the dead child. Mystery women, packs of juveniles, mysterious teddy bears, John Karr, Bootman, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

People are trying to make this case interesting again, but it's really just tedious. The evidence hasn't changed in 9 years. Nothing's changed! After the news that Burke was on the 911 call, there hasn't been one damned thing new. There's been one hoax after the other, true, but no new evidence. So why are people swaying with the wind, over and over?

We will never know exactly what happened that night, but all the staging, ALL OF IT, points straight to Patsy Ramsey. Not to John Karr, or Juveniles, or teddy bears, or Barbie Dolls, or any other the other dead horses currently being flogged.

It really is that simple.