Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default BobC

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Well a friend just sent me the latest Mame post--she's already focusing on yet another crackpot mystery suspect. It's just fascinating how people feel a need to look everywhere but directly at the two people in the locked home with the dead child. Mystery women, packs of juveniles, mysterious teddy bears, John Karr, Bootman, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

People are trying to make this case interesting again, but it's really just tedious. The evidence hasn't changed in 9 years. Nothing's changed! After the news that Burke was on the 911 call, there hasn't been one damned thing new. There's been one hoax after the other, true, but no new evidence. So why are people swaying with the wind, over and over?

We will never know exactly what happened that night, but all the staging, ALL OF IT, points straight to Patsy Ramsey. Not to John Karr, or Juveniles, or teddy bears, or Barbie Dolls, or any other the other dead horses currently being flogged.

It really is that simple.
    Don't you mean 3 people in the locked home with the dead child?

The story about the tragedy of JonBenet's death is rated between #2 and #10 as "the most interesting unsolved mystery" by readers around the world.

BobC posted: "We will never know exactly what happened that night, but all the staging, ALL OF IT, points straight to Patsy Ramsey."

I agree that the staging points to Patsy as the "staging perp" but my opinion is that John was also involved. As you pointed out about the 911 call, Burke's voice is on it; but so is John's voice saying to Burke in an angry tone of voice: "We're not talking to you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    Thanks for posting lake's MW ravings. A friend called this aft. and he has my lake files. Thanks again. Spade

Edited to add: I'm very confidant in my lake/Ohlshaker connection. Most writers depend on spell check a feature that is absent from the forums.
    So, you don't need that other list then, Spade?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Well a friend just sent me the latest Mame post--she's already focusing on yet another crackpot mystery suspect. It's just fascinating how people feel a need to look everywhere but directly at the two people in the locked home with the dead child. Mystery women, packs of juveniles, mysterious teddy bears, John Karr, Bootman, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

People are trying to make this case interesting again, but it's really just tedious. The evidence hasn't changed in 9 years. Nothing's changed! After the news that Burke was on the 911 call, there hasn't been one damned thing new. There's been one hoax after the other, true, but no new evidence. So why are people swaying with the wind, over and over?

We will never know exactly what happened that night, but all the staging, ALL OF IT, points straight to Patsy Ramsey. Not to John Karr, or Juveniles, or teddy bears, or Barbie Dolls, or any other the other dead horses currently being flogged.

Agreed. 100%. Occam's Razor once again folks. "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

Edited to add: Behold my new signature...
    Last edited by Ploppy_Slopper; September 24, 2006, 5:25 pm at Sun Sep 24 17:25:59 UTC 2006.
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

Default Elle_1

Elle_1-No Thanks, my hard copies of the files I am looking for are on the way home.

Quote Originally Posted by Spade

Elle_1-No Thanks, my hard copies of the files I am looking for are on the way home.
    Good! Just call me Elle, Spade. Sweet Moab tagged _1 on to my hat because of a logging in problem. I'm not No. 1 anything! Thanks for all the incredible material you have posted over the years.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Yes Burke was in the house as well so I can't exclude him. BUT my reasoning is simple--John Ramsey, from minute one, refused to let Patsy Ramsey out of his sight for YEARS. He never let her go TV by herself, in fact at one point he actually mouthed the words Patsy was saying on a TV appearance in 97. It couldn't have been more obvious that he was AFRAID of what would happen if Patsy were left to her own devices. I would have been too! JR wanted to make sure he controlled every word that came out of Patsy's mouth in those first few years.

On the other hand, Mr. Control freak allowed Burke to prance off with Mizz White the morning of the murder, let him go to school, let him do whatever he wanted and say whatever he wanted. Now why would someone as cunning and controlling as John Ramsey allow a mouthy 9 YO to go off unattended if he knew anything incriminating? Kids blab. John Ramsey, in my educated opinion, would have kept that kid at his side every minute if he indeed killed his little sister. Only an idiot would do that--he'd have Burke home-schooled if necessary--and John Ramsey is anything but stupid.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default Beyond that

Patsy being under John's control went beyond TV appearances too. Here is a story I told a long time ago but it bears repeating now:

When I went to Atlanta to visit my friend Shawn, we went to breakfast one day (I think this was in summer 97) and I had bought a bunch of tabloids that I had laid out on the table. One had Patsy on the cover, and our waiter saw the pic and said "Oh--I met her a couple of weeks ago." I couldn't believe my great luck! The waiter explained that he had attended a very snooty party in Atlanta for a bunch of wealthy architects, and he said John and Patsy were both there to his astonishment. To my surprise, the waiter said JR was a total social butterfly--bubbly, jokey, and very out-going. I found this strange since everybody said that prior to the murder, JR was very quiet and reserved. Patsy, the waiter said, was just the opposite. She seemed quiet, withdrawn and mistrustful of people. He said she didn't hardly talk at all, and JR never left her side, answering a lot of questions directed at her for her. I found this description of their behaviour kinda wierd, since it went against everything I ever read or heard about them.

Burke, on the other hand, went back to school immediately sans any chaperone or bodyguard. I just can't believe that JR would be stupid enough to allow that kid to chirp like a bird if he knew anything incriminating--let alone if he actually did the murder. Nobody will ever convince me he'd be that foolish.

Remember the look on John's face when Patsy is blurting out "We believe there are two people who know who did this"....

Patsy being under John's control went beyond TV appearances too. Here is a story I told a long time ago but it bears repeating now:

When I went to Atlanta to visit my friend Shawn, we went to breakfast one day (I think this was in summer 97) and I had bought a bunch of tabloids that I had laid out on the table. One had Patsy on the cover, and our waiter saw the pic and said "Oh--I met her a couple of weeks ago." I couldn't believe my great luck! The waiter explained that he had attended a very snooty party in Atlanta for a bunch of wealthy architects, and he said John and Patsy were both there to his astonishment. To my surprise, the waiter said JR was a total social butterfly--bubbly, jokey, and very out-going. I found this strange since everybody said that prior to the murder, JR was very quiet and reserved. Patsy, the waiter said, was just the opposite. She seemed quiet, withdrawn and mistrustful of people. He said she didn't hardly talk at all, and JR never left her side, answering a lot of questions directed at her for her. I found this description of their behaviour kinda wierd, since it went against everything I ever read or heard about them.

Burke, on the other hand, went back to school immediately sans any chaperone or bodyguard. I just can't believe that JR would be stupid enough to allow that kid to chirp like a bird if he knew anything incriminating--let alone if he actually did the murder. Nobody will ever convince me he'd be that foolish.
    That's a great story, and really good deduction, too. I also can't believe that Burke could have returned to school and gone this long without saying anything to anyone, ever. I *can* believe that JR pretty much kept Patsy under his thumb until she died. Now he's free!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    Remember the look on John's face when Patsy is blurting out "We believe there are two people who know who did this"....
    Man, I was just thinking about that. You could tell he was thinking: "shut the f*** up".

Yeah, why did she specifically say "two people"? She could've said "someone must know who did this" instead of "two people know who did this". Note she didn't say that the two people were the killers, or that one was the killer and the other an accomplice... she was very specific about it, one person was the killer and related what had happened to a second person. That, to me, is very telling.

JMO.
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Ploppy_Slopper
    Man, I was just thinking about that. You could tell he was thinking: "shut the f*** up".

Yeah, why did she specifically say "two people"? She could've said "someone must know who did this" instead of "two people know who did this". Note she didn't say that the two people were the killers, or that one was the killer and the other an accomplice... she was very specific about it, one person was the killer and related what had happened to a second person. That, to me, is very telling.

JMO.
    Yep, I think Patsy blew it big time at that point, but somehow, they covered that up too. He really had a nasty look cross his face, I remember even this long ago. I'd like to see that whole segment again.

Heymm
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

BobC,
    It REALLY is that simple. And that is exactly why for 10 years I haven't been able to figure out for the life of me why the RST and the IDI's can't/won't accept the truth---especially when it's right in front of them. I will never ever waver from my belief that Patsy Ramsey did it and that John helped cover up...of course that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by tylin; September 24, 2006, 10:31 pm at Sun Sep 24 22:31:51 UTC 2006. Reason: clarity