Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

hahahaha You guttah crack ho's are breaking me up, here!

My caption:

Want to see the intruder's face? Then gaze into my crystal ball...for a small pittance or $118,000, of course....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

"So! You won't take warning, eh? All the worse for you, then. I'll take care of you now instead of later! Hah! When I gain those Hair Curtains, my power will be the greatest in Boulder! And now, my FFJ beauties! Something with poison in it, I think. With poison in it, but attractive to the eye --and soothing to the smell!

Poppies! Poppies! Poppies!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    Dedicated to the hard working investigators.
    All kidding aside, Little, I wonder if all the Ramsey Christmas cards were taken away for DNA testing (?).

As per usual, this is excellent, I'm with Moab, please keep them coming.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Poppies! Poppies! Poppies!
    I thought this case was about toilet training, pull-ups, and grapefruit size stains.

Poopies! Poopies! Poopies!

Too many topics to choose from!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is absolutely brilliant Little. This takes time to do. You're very talented. high five.

Bob will be so proud of you, for guarding his copyright of the hair curtains.

I am laughing out loud here at Karr's car wash scene.
    Just my opinion.

Little, you have outdone yourself this time, well no...EVERY time!!!

This is magnificent!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

I'm wondering how Little managed to have Karr's face in the magnifying glass, Moab (?). Amazing. She is very talented. I think I would be looking for a job with a newspaper, if I could do this, but Little does work for one. Maybe they should double her salary and give her a weekly cartoon strip.(?).
    Just my opinion.

Little,
    Your latest work is your best yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    I'm wondering how Little managed to have Karr's face in the magnifying glass, Moab (?). Amazing. She is very talented. I think I would be looking for a job with a newspaper, if I could do this, but Little does work for one. Maybe they should double her salary and give her a weekly cartoon strip.(?).
    That was the cover of the Westword article by Alan Prendergast. Not that Little isn't talented enough to do it herself, but it made for a wonderful cover for the article.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    That was the cover of the Westword article by Alan Prendergast. Not that Little isn't talented enough to do it herself, but it made for a wonderful cover for the article.
    I love that picture heymom, and no, (but thank you for saying I might be) Little isn't that talented.

Little

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    I'm not talented, just sarcastic with a sort of warped sense of humor. Maybe it's like whistling while passing a graveyard.

Little
    You too huh? I feel as though I am in GREAT company!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**