Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Misinformation at Topix

Sorry for starting a new thread for this, but I get really appalled at how people get things back to front in such a harmful way.

"Mindhunter" from Atlanta Ga posted this at Topix:-

That is a very good possibility. I read somewhere, I will have to try and find it. That one time when the W's had gone to Charlevoix with the Ramsey's their housekeeper had found FW in Jb's room alone with her. And she found that odd as do I. There was also something about her seeing FW snooping around in a dresser. I don't know for sure if that is fact. Because I found it on the web, and as we all know alot on the web is fictious. I will try to find the link.
    http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonb...M9J0J32EO6T/p3

B was the Charlevoix housekeeper who gossiped viciously about Fleet White at jameson's. However, she did not post that Fleet White had been found alone in JBR's bedroom with her. She DID post that Fleet had been found in JonBenet's bedroom and when questioned, she admitted that Daphne had been sharing jonBenet's bedroom with her. This put a very different slant to the story. Fleet wasn't in JonBenet's bedroom - but in the bedroom where his own daughter was sleeping. He could have been looking for a sock... or making her bed ... or picking her clothes off the floor.

Regarding the story about Fleet looking in John's wallet - I have read another version of this story - namely that Fleet caught one of the housekeepers looking in the wallet.

I do hope someone corrects this poster at Topix.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Well, what do you expect from a person who can't even spell "fictitious"?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I went to the first page (page 8), first thread. jameson (just watching) made the second post referring the poster to the swamp for information. That just about says it all, imho.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Why not go to the swamp for info? It's cheaper than crack and funnier than slipping on a banana peel.

I fail to see any humor at the swamp, but that's just me.

This is the first post I see by jameson on the topix JBR forum:

justwatching
    Comments: 326
    Hickory, NC Reply »
    |Flag for Review Mar 27, 2006
    You should visit the forums at http://www.webbsleuths.org Lots to learn there.(It wasn't the parents -- the killer left his DNA mixed with her blood in her panties and... it is in the national databank and we still could see this solved.

I mean if we want to talk about misinformation. Help me Jesus. Lol.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

The Dead walk (and post) among us.

Gee, things sure have slowed down since the 10th anniversary, only two weeks past and (yawn) ... :bed:

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    The Dead walk (and post) among us.
    The Brain Dead at least.

I don't know Jam's history or why she obsessively holds onto the Saint Ramsey theory despite the evidence, but it comes across as quite Karrish - an emotional, psychological and physical need to be intimately part of something or someone that has nothing to do with her.
    "She wore him like wet underwear"

“Some explanations of a crime are not explanations: they're part of the crime.” Olavo de Cavarlho

To Karr, to be Karrish, Karritical, Karness.

Tracey in all his Karrness.

Works for me.

To Karr, to be Karrish, Karritical, Karness.

Tracey in all his Karrness.

Works for me.
    Yeah, we should have submitted Karrish for word of the year! I think Amber's word is just as good as "plutoed."

You could say "Karrishness" which would be even better if it could be pronounced to rhyme with "garishness."
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Gee, things sure have slowed down since the 10th anniversary, only two weeks past and (yawn) ... :bed:
    In all fairness, Paradox, we've been around a very long time now. I've been checking in everyday, but have been busy and had nothing to add that I haven't said a thousand time before...literally.

From Patsy's death, through the Karr circus, to Tracey's crocs and John's TV shams, and the articles on the 10th anniversary, we've put in quite a few hours last year. Some of us have worked on various projects along the way, as well, directly and indirectly related to the case. Not much comes of most of them because it all boils down to money and power: they have it, we don't.

So, forgive us a little time to catch up with lots of things we put on the back burner. It's not like the case is going anywhere, after all.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote:
    That is a very good possibility. I read somewhere, I will have to try and find it. That one time when the W's had gone to Charlevoix with the Ramsey's their housekeeper had found FW in Jb's room alone with her. And she found that odd as do I. There was also something about her seeing FW snooping around in a dresser. I don't know for sure if that is fact. Because I found it on the web, and as we all know alot on the web is fictious. I will try to find the link.
    Well, at least they got one fact right.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?