Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sue
    Well, at least they got one fact right.
    Really? I'm not sure, because I can't find the definition of "fictious." Is that anything like "truthiness"?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Fictious \Fic"tious\, a.
    Fictitious. [R.] --Prior.

sorry...couldnt resist !!
    These are my opinions only ( no copying now !! ), and of course assume all to be innocent !! of course !!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Really? I'm not sure, because I can't find the definition of "fictious." Is that anything like "truthiness"?
    Truthiness. That is too funny...made me snort my diet Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangatruth
    Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Fictious \Fic"tious\, a.
    Fictitious. [R.] --Prior.

sorry...couldnt resist !!
    Not in my 1994 unabridged edition of Webster's. Does this mean the poster is about 90 years old? That would explain a lot.

[EDITION, not ADDITION. Sheesh, would SOMEONE HIRE ME AN EDITOR! ZOTTO! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU?!!! I FEEL A DIVA FIT COMING ON!]
    Last edited by koldkase; January 9, 2007, 9:11 pm at Tue Jan 9 21:11:12 UTC 2007.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    This is the first post I see by jameson on the topix JBR forum:
    (It wasn't the parents -- the killer left his DNA mixed with her blood in her panties and... it is in the national databank and we still could see this solved.)
    I wonder why Jameson and her swampdoodles haven't tried to figure out exactly what the intruder used to mix his DNA in her blood. Since making any amount of noise in the Ramsey house wasn't a problem, the blender in the kitchen could be high on the list. Does anybody know if the Ramseys owned a martini shaker or a salad spinner?

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    I wonder why Jameson and her swampdoodles haven't tried to figure out exactly what the intruder used to mix his DNA in her blood. Since making any amount of noise in the Ramsey house wasn't a problem, the blender in the kitchen could be high on the list. Does anybody know if the Ramseys owned a martini shaker or a salad spinner?
    Personally I think it was an old fashioned caucasian egg beater, and hence, that is how the caucasian got into the mix.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Hm. A caucasian egg beater. In the CODIS DNA database.

Makes sense at the swamp!

hahaha Poor old jams. She is never going to get that when you spill a liquid onto other molecules, THEY MIX!

Alas, THAT ONE NOTORIOUS MOLECULE WASN'T EVEN COMPLETE.

Not to worry! Just bring in the million or more humans who "match" those 10- markers (out of 15 in a complete DNA strand) and let ol' SWEAR-TO-GOD-YOU-DIDN'T-DO-IT! Smit at 'em! He'll have that one fool who won't take that oath convicted and in prison before the end of this century!

Unless, of course, you can't DATE that DNA.... Whew! So glad that's not a problem!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Decoding Horace

Statements in lime green are things that Horace states as though they were FACTS but which he couldn't possibly know unless he were either John or Patsy Ramsey.

Patsy Ramsey didn't know what happened to JonBenet, apart from the fact that she was brutally murdered.

Both Patsy and John Ramsey have been candid at their police interviews about what they know about the JonBenet murder. They can't fill in blanks about things they know nothing about. It was the job of Steve Thomas to fill in those blanks. Steve Thomas failed miserably.

The next statement is a cracker - an amazing example of what Dave would call "idiocy".

If I might suggest some improvements to the American police, I would say that high profile murders, like the Ramsey case, should be investigated by qualified and exerienced Homicide Squads in future, and not by rookie detectives like Steve Thomas and Trujillo.
    How ON EARTH do police know that a murder is going to be a "high profile" murder? And why should some people be more deserving of a particular calibre of investigation than others. Typical RST logic.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RST LOGIC? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Or would that be a RSTmoron?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

So, I am not alone watching this episode of the Twilight Zone?
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    How ON EARTH do police know that a murder is going to be a "high profile" murder? And why should some people be more deserving of a particular calibre of investigation than others. Typical RST logic.
    High profile murders only happen to rich and powerful folks like the Ramseys. When the address is in a posh part of town, or a McMansion, there should be a special High Profile Rich Folks' Homicide Division, which puts on their special Gucci loafers, gets into the Lexxus squad car, and gets nice haircuts before visiting the Rich and Powerful Victims (never suspects, gasp!). They should always ask if they should remove their shoes when coming into said McMansions so as not to muss the Rich Folks' expensive carpeting and/or Oriental rugs. And always defer and be respectful! Then the Rich Folks will feel comfortable and will be able to share what they know about the crime (which cannot be used against them, of course). And be sure to keep the Lexxus warmed up so they can leave promptly, so the Rich Folks aren't bothered for too long, because they are delicate souls who easily become annoyed.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    High profile murders only happen to rich and powerful folks like the Ramseys. When the address is in a posh part of town, or a McMansion, there should be a special High Profile Rich Folks' Homicide Division, which puts on their special Gucci loafers, gets into the Lexxus squad car, and gets nice haircuts before visiting the Rich and Powerful Victims (never suspects, gasp!). They should always ask if they should remove their shoes when coming into said McMansions so as not to muss the Rich Folks' expensive carpeting and/or Oriental rugs. And always defer and be respectful! Then the Rich Folks will feel comfortable and will be able to share what they know about the crime (which cannot be used against them, of course). And be sure to keep the Lexxus warmed up so they can leave promptly, so the Rich Folks aren't bothered for too long, because they are delicate souls who easily become annoyed.
    Sad but probably true. However, the vanDams weren't rich and powerful. What about Laci Peterson?

I don't understand Horace's mentality that thinks the rich are more deserving of experienced investigators than the poor (unless of course Horace is suggesting that rich people like the Ramseys should be assigned more experienced investigators to make sure that they don't abuse their power....)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission