Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    The Gloves are off.

No mame in sight though, which is all I wanted.
    You know where to find me, if you need me.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    You know where to find me, if you need me.
    As always.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Thanks, Buddy!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Too true, JC, too true.

I have an idea. These characters tend to keep spouting the same garbage. We have a choice - ignore them or correct them. We'd like to do the former, but end up doing .the latter to keep the record straight and because we are ever mindful of new readers. It's a repetitive task - the trolls go through a list of garbage, we straighten the record and then the whole thing begins again.

So why don't we compile a list of FPGs (Frequently Posted Grabage) and the correction. Keep it all on one thread and then all we need to do is post the link to the thread.

T'would save a lot of time and if new readers see that there is an actual list of frequently spouted garbage with clearly explained rebuttals, they'll more quickly see what the trolls are about.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I have an idea. These characters tend to keep spouting the same garbage. We have a choice - ignore them or correct them. We'd like to do the former, but end up doing .the latter to keep the record straight and because we are ever mindful of new readers. It's a repetitive task - the trolls go through a list of garbage, we straighten the record and then the whole thing begins again.

So why don't we compile a list of FPGs (Frequently Posted Grabage) and the correction. Keep it all on one thread and then all we need to do is post the link to the thread.

T'would save a lot of time and if new readers see that there is an actual list of frequently spouted garbage with clearly explained rebuttals, they'll more quickly see what the trolls are about.
    Excellent idea Jayelles. I had thought about making a new topic and then bumping it when it started to fall to the bottom, but your idea seems much more user-friendly and the fact link wouldn't get cluttered up with more garbage.

Little

Ditto!
    A list that will straighten out all the nontruths the RST spins.

This is a logical way of diffusing the RST and the mame gang without having to respond to their BS any more than necessary, cluttering up the forum with repetition and useless bickering. A little lead in to the link would be nice - something like, For the truth about the Fleet basher's lies, please click on the following link. That kind of response to every stupid post they make, which is every post they make, takes the wind out of their sails, because they are not getting the kind of knee-jerk response they crave.

Great idea, Jayelles.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Drew said:-

The pineapple COULD have been eaten as early as 4:30 before the Whites and ALTHOUGH the Whites don't recall serving pineapple, JBR COULD have had pineapple at that home before she left.
    The pineapple is the "bugaboo" (to quote Lou Smit). The reason that it's a bugaboo is because it does not gel with the Ramsey version of events.

There is a rough consensus that she ate the pineapple between 2-5 hours before her death. She therefore could have eaten the pineapple herself before the family left for the Whites' at c 4.30pm, but this would mean that her time of death would have been approximately 9.30pm - the time when the ramseys claim to have gotten home from the Whites'.

OTOH, based upon the state of rigor, it is estimated that she died round about midnight so if she ate the pineapple 2 hours before her death, this is still within the time frame that the Ramseys claim to have been awake and doing things in their home.

I really don't believe that JonBenet was so sound asleep when she got home. It was a 2 minute car journey from the Stines and the Ramseys had even contemplated making another visit after the Stines. They didn't - but they didn't say it was because Jonbenet was asleep. Kids can fall asleep quickly, but from experience of having 3 kids, they rarely fall into such a deep sleep within 2 minutes of being wide awake that they have to be carried into the house and don't waken when they are undressed (not that I would let them anyway - we usually try to keep them awake so that we DON'T have to carry them and undress them).

John Ramsey made the point in one of his interviews that the pineapple would have been a non-issue if they'd merely said she had been awake when they got home and could have eaten it herself. That is true. However, the point he was making was that they were standing by their stories - even although it didn't make any sense - i.e. that their stories were true. I tend to think that they'd stand by their stories rather than admit they'd lied.

I think the Ramseys lied about two things - 1) That Jonbenet was asleep and didn't waken up when they got home and 2) That Burke pretended to be asleep in the morning and they believed him.

Neither of these makes any sense to me at all.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

They also lied about when they found the ransom note. At first Patsy said she went downstairs and found the note, and then ran upstairs to find JonBenet missing. Then she said she checked in on JonBenet, found her missing, and went downstairs, finding the note.

I am not sure the pineapple is a critical element, but it may be involved in a more central way than anyone knows. It seems very strange that both Ramseys totally denied that event, of JonBenet eating pineapple after they got home, vehemently. Perhaps they thought that if they started down that road, the lies would all unwind. Maybe John knew that Patsy would crack and confess or implicate him. It doesn't make sense that they would make up and hold that lie for no reason.

And as for Burke not being awake or seeing anything that night or morning, that is just a flat lie. Whatever happened that night, there were noises at the least. If Burke had seen or heard nothing, why was he spirited away so quickly the morning of 12/26, before the police could ask him what he saw or heard?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Another spectacular offering from Ashley/Yacky (is she still lying about that?).

You're so right, Logan.

Last night I watched A&E. They were interviewing a hit man, the coldest kind of killer,(he was pure evil) besides the beast that murdered JB. Something he said made me pay attention. He said, in a matter of fact way: If a killer wants a body to be FOUND, he will leave it where the person was killed. If, he doesn't want the body to be found, he will get rid of it so no one will ever find it. Lot's of sick ways to do this, he described some of them.

NOw, I ask the Borg this. Why would guilty people want her body found in their own home? John had a plane he could have gotten rid of her over the ocean and everyone would have thought she was kidnapped and murdered, that would have been the end of it.
    Which ocean would this be? They were due to pick up the big kids at Minneapolis in a few hours. I'm looking at Google Earth right now and I don't see any oceans between Boulder and Minneapolis. A few smallish lakes only.

Also, how easy does she think it would be for John Ramsey to dump Jonbenet's body into any body of water from his plane? He'd need to fly pretty low for starters in order to get his aim accurate. That's really dangerous. Then he'd run the risk that when he opened the door of his plane, the wind would whip it right off (potentially taking his passengers with it!).

Stunning!

JonBenet's body had to be found, so that the police would believe the ransom note and think it was a failed kidnapping attempt. The plan was made up after she was killed, so it wasn't professional. John could not have taken JonBenet's body out of the house without being noticed by someone, somewhere, let alone put her into a plane and flown around looking for an ocean.

It is not that the Ramseys WANTED JonBenet's body to be found in the house - I think if there had been any other way to carry out the plan, they'd have done it, but they had very few hours to make up the staging scene before the world awoke and neighbors began driving around, etc. I am sure that if they felt they could safely get her body out of the house and away, they would have. But outside the house, they couldn't control the scene the way they did the morning of the 26th. The police might have found evidence that couldn't be explained away, you see.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!