Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 271

Thread: JMK and the BB

  1. #73

    Default

    Yeah, I got all wound up on that post at topix. But now I've returned from my travels in the Twilight Swamp Zone, and you won't BELIEVE what's going on!

    I'll make this brief because I'm going to put a long swamp quote here that will shock you in many ways--and you'll absolutely agree with this quote, haggieho's.

    Karr not only has gotten sympathy from some swampsters who seem to have somehow lost sight of the fact that Karr is proclaiming to have molested and murdered JonBenet--EVEN THOUGH THEY SEEM TO BELIEVE HIM, but they are actually discussing how he can have his own public access TV or radio show to HELP PERVS LIKE KARR AND POTENTIAL CHILD KILLERS BEFORE THEY STRIKE!! A NON-JUDGMENTAL SHOW, of course. With callers and all that.

    I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! There are not enough alcohol and drugs on the PLANET to spin my brain far enough to think of this stuff!! :tipsy:

    Karr wants to be PROACTIVE against CHILD MOLESTERS AND KILLERS, PRAISE GOD!! He is thinking SERIUS [pay service] radio, however--AND I QUOTE, "...MORE MAINSTREAM..."!! One-eyed-Jack and mBm are writing his business plan. And get THIS: HE USES THE PRONOUN "WE" WHEN LABELING THOSE WHO ARE "HELPING" THE PREDATORS, BUT "THEY" WHEN REFERRING TO "THEM"--meaning the bad guys--but NOT HIM, of course. Ooops.

    Okay, just when I thought the swamp had reached a level of pure insanity that would have even Mikie's and JeffJohnson's jaws on the floor, a real shocker: along came Anti-K with the voice of actual reason. Whew! I was about to rob the crack and oreos before I had a nervous breakdown.

    This is really a good post, though maybe it's a location post--you had to be there--but perhaps those who are following along will get it. Thanks, Anti-K, I thought I had lost my wits for good:

    Anti_K
    Member since 2-14-07
    09-05-07, 00:11 AM (EST)

    1. "RE: John Mark Karr thread #3"
    In response to message #0

    Iím beginning to think things here are beginning to slip a little into the surreal. Whatís happening?
    Karr can answer to god when he leaves this world, but he aint gone yet. He still has to answer to us. Thereís a price to be paid here, now, in this world, on this earth. This child was sexually assaulted and brutally murdered. We donít just hand out forgiveness for this sort of thing just because somebody says, Ďwhoops. I didnít mean it.í thereís a price to pay and until that is paid there can be no forgiveness. And there shouldnít be.

    If Karr expects anyone to believe him, if he truly is sorry, if he truly regrets and truly wishes for forgiveness then he must be prepared to go through whatever it takes to convince us, not just us, but the authorities. He must be prepared to go wherever the road to forgiveness leads him.

    All this crap about, I confessed before god and I repented (and just what did he do for penance anyway?) and ĎChildren continue to be molested and killed. Why can we not all sit down and talk?í and how he understands how these molesters feel, knows their attraction, if only he could put this to use and reach one of these molesters and save a child? Iím beginning to think that someone, besides me, is seriously detached from reality.

    Karr says that if he could Ďsave the life of one child, it would all be worth it.í what the hell is that supposed to mean? Iím thinking that I donít belong on this thread, but Iím going to have my say anyway. Then depart. Karr and anyone else who doesnít approve of my tone or what Iím saying can just skip right on by.

    If Karr is delusional or even just plain lying then why are we indulging him in his little fantasy? Is it helping him or making things worse? If Karr is truly a child killer then the only way we should be helping him is by helping to bring him to justice. Or to help him bring himself to justice. Thereís time for other kinds of help (and forgiveness) later on. But, first he must answer the call and pay the price owed.

    Anyone can confess to anything. Confessing isnít enough. Itís step one. If no one believes your confession then you must find a way to make them believe if you are indeed sincere. And once they believe, you must be prepared to pay the price. If the price is being locked up and having the key thrown away then thatís the price. It you wanna play you gotta pay.

    What we have here is someone who wants to take the credit for a horrifying act but he doesnít want to pay the price for it. worse, oh so much worse, he wonít even acknowledge that this was a horrific and brutal act. he wants to be understood and forgiven but he doesnít want to earn it. itís despicable that we are entertaining him.

    Iíve seen the word hate being used a cpl times on these Karr threads. Actually, right now I can only remember hate being introduced by Karr, but anyway, Iím kind of thinking that there isnít much hate going on here. I detect some sympathy, but Iím not sure what itís sympathy for. maybe itís because none of us are convinced that this man had anything to do with this brutal murder.

    Thereís all kinds of ways of paying the price without going to jail. It could be argued that O.J. paid a price. But, any such argument would have to acknowledge that the only way this could be true is because we believe that he did it. sure, he still enjoys a certain lifestyle and a certain status, even in prison this would be true. but, he is a marked man the albatross is upon his neck and we all see it. we all know that he is a murderer.

    Karr talks about how prevention is the answer and how consequences come when itís too late. Well, guess what? If Karr is responsible Ė itís too late, thereís no prevention and here come the consequences. He doesnít get no forum, no talk show, no Sirius radio, no help-line and no understanding - thatís the consequences. Thatís the price. Maybe he could help someone from a cell? Who knows? But, he has to pay the price first.

    If Karr has been paying any price it all it has been the price of the suspected/believed to be pedophile and/or the price of false confessor. He hasnít paid the price for being a child killer and he does not want to pay that price. He just wants the notoriety attached, the attention.

    If he is delusional, we are feeding him; if he is guilty, we are excusing him. Shame on us all.

    Ö
    Karr, if youíre reading this Ė if you canít convince us that you are guilty then you fail at whatever it is you are trying to achieve. You cannot be forgiven for something that no one believes you did. You cannot repent for something you didnít do. And no one will believe that you have repented until you can convince them that you did the act that you claim to have repented for. The shameless part of all this, on your part, is that you want us to believe but you arenít willing to convince us. And if you canít convince us the only price you have to pay is in your own head, and weíve Aall got that one Ė it means nothing. Thatís just life, thatís just entrance fee, thereís no free rides after that and no one here should give you one.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  2. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Bumpity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I haven't read the BB thread, but I see at Topix that Justice Seeker says she has asked him questions. So JS's name goes in the Hall of Shame:-

    Hall of Shame

    The following posters gave JMK the time of day and engaged in his sick fantasy at the double BB:-

    1. jameson
    2. Justice Seeker
    3. Ladybug
    4. One-Eyed-Jack
    5. mBm


    I'll edit the list as I learn of more.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  3. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Yeah, I got all wound up on that post at topix. But now I've returned from my travels in the Twilight Swamp Zone, and you won't BELIEVE what's going on!

    I'll make this brief because I'm going to put a long swamp quote here that will shock you in many ways--and you'll absolutely agree with this quote, haggieho's.

    Karr not only has gotten sympathy from some swampsters who seem to have somehow lost sight of the fact that Karr is proclaiming to have molested and murdered JonBenet--EVEN THOUGH THEY SEEM TO BELIEVE HIM, but they are actually discussing how he can have his own public access TV or radio show to HELP PERVS LIKE KARR AND POTENTIAL CHILD KILLERS BEFORE THEY STRIKE!! A NON-JUDGMENTAL SHOW, of course. With callers and all that.

    I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! There are not enough alcohol and drugs on the PLANET to spin my brain far enough to think of this stuff!! :tipsy:

    Karr wants to be PROACTIVE against CHILD MOLESTERS AND KILLERS, PRAISE GOD!! He is thinking SERIUS [pay service] radio, however--AND I QUOTE, "...MORE MAINSTREAM..."!! One-eyed-Jack and mBm are writing his business plan. And get THIS: HE USES THE PRONOUN "WE" WHEN LABELING THOSE WHO ARE "HELPING" THE PREDATORS, BUT "THEY" WHEN REFERRING TO "THEM"--meaning the bad guys--but NOT HIM, of course. Ooops.

    Okay, just when I thought the swamp had reached a level of pure insanity that would have even Mikie's and JeffJohnson's jaws on the floor, a real shocker: along came Anti-K with the voice of actual reason. Whew! I was about to rob the crack and oreos before I had a nervous breakdown.

    This is really a good post, though maybe it's a location post--you had to be there--but perhaps those who are following along will get it. Thanks, Anti-K, I thought I had lost my wits for good:
    So let me get this straight - the double BB lot believe JMK killed Jonbenet?

    JMK managed to slip away, unnoticed by his family, over Christmas... he made his way to the opposite end of the US - possibly taking a couple of days for his return trip (but none of his family noticed his absence - not even his wife). He'd never been to Colorado before, but on Christmas day, he somehow found the Ramsey home, which just happened to be conveniently vacated, just happened to have a conveniently broken basement window and just happened to have a conveniently disabled intruder alarm and just happened to have a conveniently absent family dog.... CONVENIENTLY, the family also returned to the house that night and went relatively quickly to bed in order to sleep so soundly that they wouldn't hear a thing. JMK then did his deed and left the house, managing to escape Boulder and COlorado and return to his own family... before any of them had even noticed he was missing?

    He chose to do this to a child who lived thousands of miles away on the two days of the year when travel is a nightmare and when families get together and are most likely to notice an absent member?

    And the doubleBBers believe it?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  4. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Okay, I did my morning romp over at the swamp.

    I swiped the last of the oreos, drank the shine and smoked the crack; sorry KK, I'll just make more

    I'm better now

    Not only are they believing him, but they are THANKING HIM.

    I keep trying to tell myself that we are not regressing as civilized people, but when you wade throught the sappy chit that is over there, I can't believe it

    And..with all the education Jameson pretends to be providing about sickos, I have yet to see any question asked NOT relating to his "beloved" JBR

    I am sick about this; I am beginning to believe, given the Jameson history with sex and Bluefire, etc. that she is getting off on his talk as much as Karr is

    Ten years later and we officially know that Susan Bennett is the sick puppy
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  5. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texarkana, USA
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Susan Bennett is the sick puppy
    That's the truth, Barbara.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

  6. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma.....30 miles from the bombing.
    Posts
    213

    Angry

    I am asking myself what this is all about over there at bb's?
    What exactly does Jameson believe she is accomplishing?
    I wonder why John/Burke/Pam...someone left of JonBenet's family doesn't stop this insane chit.
    He is dodging questions and wording to make one wonder. Come out and answer the questions. He was associated with someone in Atlanta...met JonBenet there. He did leave DNA but it was disturbed by those who found her. Special necklace? He still has some evidence of the crime.
    Give it over, be done with yourself.
    This chirade is such a travesty.....Respect JonBenet, he says......Yeah buddy ...you are doing a great job of that!!
    Jamie

    Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.

  7. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Bumpity.
    MBM is quite frankly sickening in his/her posts - thanking him profusely and apologizing profusely if she has upset him unknowingly.

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texarkana, USA
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    Maybe he really is ignorant of internet forums, but I hardly see how.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

  9. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    MBM is quite frankly sickening in his/her posts - thanking him profusely and apologizing profusely if she has upset him unknowingly.
    OK

    Hall of Shame

    The following posters gave JMK the time of day and engaged in his sick fantasy at the double BB:-

    1. jameson
    2. Justice Seeker
    3. Ladybug
    4. One-Eyed-Jack
    5. mBm
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  10. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texarkana, USA
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    09-01-07, 07:03 PM (EST)

    "John Mark Karr Thread #1"

    LAST EDITED ON 09-04-07 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

    After having a phone conversation with John Mark Karr, I am setting this thread up for discussion between him and WebbSleuths members.
    I will be sending him this URL so he can come here directly, as he desires, and avoid dealing with the rest of the forum.

    Please don't post until after he does - hopefully he will come in soon and let us all know he has arrived. Then - the rules are simple - - BE CIVIL, even kind. We can't gain anything by being silent. Understanding and growth happen when people exchange thoughts. He is here as a member, please do NOT treat him otherwise.



    And I hardly see how Susan Bennett is living up to her end of the bargain.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

  11. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JC
    jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    09-01-07, 07:03 PM (EST)

    "John Mark Karr Thread #1"

    LAST EDITED ON 09-04-07 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

    After having a phone conversation with John Mark Karr, I am setting this thread up for discussion between him and WebbSleuths members.
    I will be sending him this URL so he can come here directly, as he desires, and avoid dealing with the rest of the forum.

    Please don't post until after he does - hopefully he will come in soon and let us all know he has arrived. Then - the rules are simple - - BE CIVIL, even kind. We can't gain anything by being silent. Understanding and growth happen when people exchange thoughts. He is here as a member, please do NOT treat him otherwise.



    And I hardly see how Susan Bennett is living up to her end of the bargain.
    BLEUCH!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  12. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    OK
    You just crack me up.



    I don't know what it is. Maybe posting with JMK gives the poster a feeling of importance. Because I can't see any other reason for doing so. NONE, nada, zilch.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •