Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I think, in light of these latest developments, Little is overdue for another masterpiece to lighten us up and make us laugh!

psst....Chero, too many commas? I find myself looking now lol
    Ohhhh Barbara, you are reading my mind.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I think, in light of these latest developments, Little is overdue for another masterpiece to lighten us up and make us laugh!

LOL ... don't worry about it. Comma away!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Thanks for posting that, JC. We now have documentation of Susan Bennett admitting that she is publicly posting Fleet White's depo illegally, but she doesn't care because she doesn't believe there will be any legal ramifications or consquences "at this late date." In other words, it's all right to break the law as long as you don't anticipate getting caught.

Susan is claiming the person who gave her the deposition is the one who broke the law, but the judge's protective order is not subject to Susan's own personal interpretation. If nothing else, there needs to be a complaint filed and an investigation by Judge Carnes into who is leaking sealed documents. A protective order is not issued for five years, or ten, or whatever. Until it is legally challenged and unsealed by the judge, the document is sealed PERIOD.

Susan believes there will be no consquences for her actions, but she has opened a veritable Pandora's Box. Get ready to rumble.
    She is absolutely, positively wrong! This case is not closed...so therefore...
    posting a sealed depo. "at this late date"...doesn't matter. I don't care if its been 20 years since the depo was given and sealed, and there is still no trial...there STILL could be one. NOW..if there had of been a trial..and the case was closed...then that's another story. In other words...I don't care who had it first...or how they got it...fact remains that there has NOT been a trial, and the JBR case is still open...so it is against the law for ANYBODY to post any portion of that SEALED Depo. TO sum this up...the only way that she could post a SEALED document LEGALLY, would be if it because UNsealed at some point, or if a trial had already taken place. She is playing with fire...posting something for all to see that has a JUDGES SEAL on it. She really has some nerve. A Judge seals a document for a REASON, and I sure as heck would hate to be the person that ignored that fact, and posted it on an internet board. Of course the person that gave it to her...would be facing a felony charge...she..at the very least, would be looking at a misdemeaner. I hope that looking like she is in the LOOP was all worth it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES
    She is absolutely, positively wrong! This case is not closed...so therefore...
    posting a sealed depo. "at this late date"...doesn't matter. I don't care if its been 20 years since the depo was given and sealed, and there is still no trial...there STILL could be one. NOW..if there had of been a trial..and the case was closed...then that's another story. In other words...I don't care who had it first...or how they got it...fact remains that there has NOT been a trial, and the JBR case is still open...so it is against the law for ANYBODY to post any portion of that SEALED Depo. TO sum this up...the only way that she could post a SEALED document LEGALLY, would be if it because UNsealed at some point, or if a trial had already taken place. She is playing with fire...posting something for all to see that has a JUDGES SEAL on it. She really has some nerve. A Judge seals a document for a REASON, and I sure as heck would hate to be the person that ignored that fact, and posted it on an internet board. Of course the person that gave it to her...would be facing a felony charge...she..at the very least, would be looking at a misdemeaner. I hope that looking like she is in the LOOP was all worth it to her.
    It has been verified though legal channels that Fleet White's deposition has NOT been unsealed.

Therefore, whoever leaked the deposition to Susan Bennett committed a crime, and Susan's public posting of it on the internet is a crime.

No amount of rationalization by Susan can negate those two facts.

At the end of the day, this isn't really about getting information "out there", it's about basic law and order. jameson clearly thinks she is above the law - that SHE can take the decision to release information which a judge has decreed should not be released. In the "grand scheme of things", what jameson has done isn't going to result in anyone's death or injury but that isn't the point. If it's alright for jameson to break the law, then why should it not be alright for someone else to break the law? If everyone took the law into their own hands what a sorry world we'd be living in.

We've all seen over the years that jameson is NOT a team player and she'd possibly admit that herself. However, it should be noted that this is not something to be proud of. Team playing is a critical skill in any society. jameson is a loose cannon.

It was announced on Radio Scotland this morning that an Aberdeen University Professor is trying to get documents pertaining to the trial of Peter Manuel opened. These documents have been sealed for 75 years. It would be unthinkable for someone here to make public documents which had been sealed by the Crown (i.e. our justice system). If I were to do so, I'd expect severe punishment. I find the thought that someone in the US could do this and expect to get away with it pretty shocking.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

jameson's cloack and dagger antics at Topix whilst amusing are rather pathetic.

She started a thread called "Private" at the busy public board Topix. For a start, such a thread title is guaranteed to attract curious attention. Then she made a cryptic post which appears to contain the answers to questions she has been asked by some mysterious person.

The thread unsurprisingly drew derision from other members who commented on her childish, attention seeking behaviour and asked why she didn't make the post on her own forum. She replied that she was responding to someone who was worried about being trackable if they visited her forum. She also said this person didn't want to post at Topix either.

The question remained as to how this person had communicated with her thus far! If this person has Internet access which presumably they have since they have supposedly managed to gain her attention and ask her questions, then it would be easy enough for them to create a free AOL account and be pretty untraceable either at her forum or at Topix.

Also, she could if she wished have made her crytpic posts at some quiet little forum on Topix. There are tens of thousands of forums at Topix - many of which appear to be visited by practically no-one. But no, jameson has to make a very public display of her silly subterfuge.

Finally, she has now added a post suggesting that she drove to Charlotte (which WN says is many miles from Hickory) to collect a package from her unknown informant. Why Charlotte? If this person was sending a package to Charlotte for her to collect, why not just send it to Hickory? Even if this person was personally leaving the package in Charlotte for her, they have still handled it and could just as easily have posted it to Hickory and saved her the fuel and time.

So bottom line is - this appears to be just another fantasy game of jameson's and IMO, she seems to be seriously losing any grip she had with reality.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Barbara

I'll second that Barbara. I love Little's comics.

About the commas, makes you nervous, doesn't it, after all the comma talk?

Some day we'll have computers which will beep when a comma is not needed.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking Love It!

Even her own poster's don't want to be an accessory to this crime!

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-29-08, 12:42 PM (EST)

15. "RE: Lin Wood starts to depose Fleet Whit"
    In response to message #0

I feel these threads should have filled with thoughtful discussion and was disappointed to see how they were received.

Just a note."
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Even her own poster's don't want to be an accessory to this crime!

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-29-08, 12:42 PM (EST)

15. "RE: Lin Wood starts to depose Fleet Whit"
    In response to message #0

I feel these threads should have filled with thoughtful discussion and was disappointed to see how they were received.

Just a note."
    Not all of them. Which board is Margoo referring to here?

I'm even more surprised to see how they were copied and carried over to other discussion boards followed with a demand that they be deleted due to BORG scare tactics and cries of "foul" against the content's truthfulness due to the "messenger"! Anything to disrupt progress.
    The threads were posted at Sycamore by LadyFisher but no-one "demanded" to have them removed. I did make a post asking if the quotes weren't from a sealed deposition and Athena decided to remove them until we knew for sure that it was OK to post them. No demands, no scare tactics, no cries of "foul". She must be referring to another forum...

Why Charlotte?

May be she picked up the deposition in Charlotte?
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Why Charlotte?

May be she picked up the deposition in Charlotte?
    It's is classic attention seeking behaviour. She wants us to believe that she is in contact with some informant who is very shy and scared to be identified, yet she posts to this person on a very public forum, under her own hat and in a way which makes it very clear to readers what is supposedly going on! She even takes the time to explain her bizarre behaviour (in case anyone wisnae bright enough to figure it oot!)

No way! She's rubbish at this cloak and dagger stuff. If this was for real, she'd find a quiet little forum and post under a different hat. Nor would she use "Ramsey" in her communication to "him".

I have no doubt that jameson is playing games here. She needs help. For that matter, she could have gotten her "informant" to join a forum like Crimelibrary and the pair of them could have communicated via pm without either seeing the other's locations or IPs.

Tonakeich.

It's probably a bag of dog poop.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.