Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 108 of 248
  1. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    It's probably a bag of dog poop.
    That's what I said :-)

    Maybe her secret "informant" is reluctant to post at Topix because "he" doesn't want everyone to see that his location is in "Hickory, NC"
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  2. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    It's is classic attention seeking behaviour. She wants us to believe that she is in contact with some informant who is very shy and scared to be identified, yet she posts to this person on a very public forum, under her own hat and in a way which makes it very clear to readers what is supposedly going on! She even takes the time to explain her bizarre behaviour (in case anyone wisnae bright enough to figure it oot!)

    No way! She's rubbish at this cloak and dagger stuff. If this was for real, she'd find a quiet little forum and post under a different hat. Nor would she use "Ramsey" in her communication to "him".

    I have no doubt that jameson is playing games here. She needs help. For that matter, she could have gotten her "informant" to join a forum like Crimelibrary and the pair of them could have communicated via pm without either seeing the other's locations or IPs.

    Tonakeich.
    It's funny you called it "cloak and dagger," Jay, because I was thinking the same thing ... except it's more "crock and stagger," if you ask me.

    Personally, I think there's more to this sudden "stranger with a package" charade besides attention-seeking behavior.

    I believe Susan is trying to use it do two things in regards to the Fleet White deposition:

    1. She's trying to make people believe that Fleet White's depo WAS sent to her anonymously in a "package" just like the non-existant stranger supposedly did, and that people contact her all the time wanting to send her Ramsey case information. It's a CYA tactic because the person who leaked the depo to her cannot be happy with the outcry regarding the legality of the public posting.

    2. She trying to create a diversion since her posting of Fleet's sealed deposition has not gone according to her plan. Susan has even posted at her own forum that she was disappointed at the lack of HER kind of discussion. It's kind of like Susan went "Ta-da!" And no one cared except for the fact she broke the law.

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a World With Too Much Crime
    Posts
    7,836

    Default

    You know this could be DETROIT mailing crap to Susan...have you seen his thread on the Smiley Face murders on Topix?

    http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonb...51AT3CASUCBDFT

    No surprise here, but GARY DID THOSE TOO!

    On the Austrian Incest thread, he says this:

    Detroit:
    "Gary is the worst serial killer in modern history. He`s the Michigan OCCK killer, the killer of Jonbenet, the KRUZ boat killer and Smiley Face."

    http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonb...82TLRBCEGOQQL0
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

    ______________________
    Bring all our Missing Home www.usearchut.org
    Prayers for our military who are protecting our freedom.

  4. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    jameson's cloack and dagger antics at Topix whilst amusing are rather pathetic.

    She started a thread called "Private" at the busy public board Topix. For a start, such a thread title is guaranteed to attract curious attention. Then she made a cryptic post which appears to contain the answers to questions she has been asked by some mysterious person.

    The thread unsurprisingly drew derision from other members who commented on her childish, attention seeking behaviour and asked why she didn't make the post on her own forum. She replied that she was responding to someone who was worried about being trackable if they visited her forum. She also said this person didn't want to post at Topix either.

    The question remained as to how this person had communicated with her thus far! If this person has Internet access which presumably they have since they have supposedly managed to gain her attention and ask her questions, then it would be easy enough for them to create a free AOL account and be pretty untraceable either at her forum or at Topix.

    Also, she could if she wished have made her crytpic posts at some quiet little forum on Topix. There are tens of thousands of forums at Topix - many of which appear to be visited by practically no-one. But no, jameson has to make a very public display of her silly subterfuge.

    Finally, she has now added a post suggesting that she drove to Charlotte (which WN says is many miles from Hickory) to collect a package from her unknown informant. Why Charlotte? If this person was sending a package to Charlotte for her to collect, why not just send it to Hickory? Even if this person was personally leaving the package in Charlotte for her, they have still handled it and could just as easily have posted it to Hickory and saved her the fuel and time.

    So bottom line is - this appears to be just another fantasy game of jameson's and IMO, she seems to be seriously losing any grip she had with reality.
    This sooo reminds me of the Patricia Letter writer's cloak and a dagger antics!!!

    JammySue simply needs those fantasy games - for they satisfy her craving for attention as well as her desire to manipulate others.

    She allegedly picked up that 'mysterious package' containing crucial info - yeah, right. Priceless! A scene like taken from a Hollywood Black Series gangster film of the 1940s.

    I'll ask her on Topix to hire private eye Sam Spade from the famous film noir 'The Maltese Falcon' to assist her from now on. Spade is every bit as fictional as that mysterious package of hers, so it would fit perfectly.
    Last edited by rashomon; April 30, 2008, 4:19 pm at Wed Apr 30 16:19:51 UTC 2008.

  5. #101

    Default

    The beauty of having the ability to convince yourself that by saying "oh, look, an anonymous package here in my filing cabinet" is that you can also hide your own Easter eggs and believe that the bunny really did bring them just for you because you are soooo special.

    Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

  6. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a World With Too Much Crime
    Posts
    7,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little
    The beauty of having the ability to convince yourself that by saying "oh, look, an anonymous package here in my filing cabinet" is that you can also hide your own Easter eggs and believe that the bunny really did bring them just for you because you are soooo special.

    Little
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

    ______________________
    Bring all our Missing Home www.usearchut.org
    Prayers for our military who are protecting our freedom.

  7. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    It has been verified though legal channels that Fleet White's deposition has NOT been unsealed.

    Therefore, whoever leaked the deposition to Susan Bennett committed a crime, and Susan's public posting of it on the internet is a crime.

    No amount of rationalization by Susan can negate those two facts.
    She probably thinks that she can plead "STUPIDITY"...that she didn't know that the depo was sealed, but in a Judge's eye...that will not fly. It doesn't matter if she knew or not. Example....You are doing 95 MPH in a 35 MPH zone...and you are pulled over. The cop gives you a ticket, fines you and takes several points from your license. You say..."but officer, I didn't KNOW that it was a 35 MPH zone"...and he says..."you do NOW, and hands you the ticket anyway". The stupidity excuse doesn't work...especially when you are trying it in front of a Judge. I sure would hate to be her right now. I hope that she has family that will visit her in jail.

  8. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Maybe the reason why her minions aren't yelling "Hoo-Ha" about her illegal release of FW's depo is that even they don't want to be associated with something that may actually be a serious crime and be prosecuted.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  9. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee
    Maybe the reason why her minions aren't yelling "Hoo-Ha" about her illegal release of FW's depo is that even they don't want to be associated with something that may actually be a serious crime and be prosecuted.
    Countdown to her forum crashing for a day or two and then coming back with a radically pruned thread list in three...two...one...

  10. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    That's what I said :-)
    OH, sorry I stepped on your "poop"! I've been busy so have only skimmed the forums. Must have missed that YOU made the joke 13 MINUTES BEFORE ME.

    Ba-heid

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  11. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee
    Maybe the reason why her minions aren't yelling "Hoo-Ha" about her illegal release of FW's depo is that even they don't want to be associated with something that may actually be a serious crime and be prosecuted.
    Oh, I doubt they actually care about anything like this. Principles are NOT the RST/little head strong suit.

    The truth is that there's just not that much to go ape about, as per the "info" in White's depo. No smoking garrote. Nothing that's going to change anything whatsoever, as far as I can see.

    The fact of the matter is that nobody cares like we do about this case anymore. It's history. No Patsy around to keep the cameras rolling. Nothing shocking we haven't seen or heard already is going to come out, because the RST are the only ones who get to peak at the case files, and everything they could put out to "clear" the Ramseys is out, and they're NOT going to let anything out IMPLICATING them. Even if they did, Wood would squelch it, John would deny it, the RST would spin it, and we'd know that Patsy is dead and will never tell the truth or be arrested.

    It's over, jams. You're back to talking to yourself and picking up mysterious PACKAGES OF POOP from "anonymous".

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  12. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Hornetsville, NY
    Posts
    8,871

    Default

    It's interesting, isn't it, that JR doesn't feel the need to keep up the propaganda now that Patsy is gone. Why would he - he knows the killer is dead and he doesn't have to waste his time in front of the cameras, anymore, in order to keep her out of prison. Appearances would seem to indicate that the albatross around his neck has been removed, and he is free to pursue his real loves - himself and flying.

    Karma does have a way of catching up with one, though...
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

    ---Kahlil Gibran---



Similar Threads

  1. Fleet, Fleet III, Priscilla and Daphne White address Boulder City Council 06/03/2014
    By cynic in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 17, 2014, 6:15 pm, Tue Jun 17 18:15:48 UTC 2014
  2. Urgently Seeking Information -Susan Bennett aka Jameson, please help?
    By VP in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: December 7, 2009, 11:36 pm, Mon Dec 7 23:36:34 UTC 2009
  3. Connection - Susan Bennett (aka jameson) & Kostanick
    By VP in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: December 6, 2009, 2:25 pm, Sun Dec 6 14:25:24 UTC 2009
  4. Connection - Susan Bennett (aka jameson) & Kostanick cont.....
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: November 8, 2005, 2:26 pm, Tue Nov 8 14:26:51 UTC 2005
  5. Susan bennett aka jameson
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: January 22, 2004, 12:34 pm, Thu Jan 22 12:34:20 UTC 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •