Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Come to think of it, Jay. We do the same here.
    And here. Until thrown away, the resting place for a drippy teabag is a glass or, ironically, the bowl of a large spoon.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

It was one of the Victim Advocate's that wiped up the kitchen.

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Great photo, Judith. You really have a gift. No wonder Patsy was jealous.

I am going to go out on a limb here, and without checking again cause there's so much to catch up on today, and in light of being too tired when I saw the show last night to say for sure I'm not confused...again...with all the NEWLY CREATED EVIDENCE BS, but....

I could swear when it showed Patsy in those DA interviews talking about that tea bag, she said "I would never put a tea bag in a CUP like that."

Of course, if I'm not imagining it, she misspoke. But I am pondering why she said cup and not glass.

Thanks, Elle, for documenting that about the pad. We all KNOW that everything we've read for years said that John handed the pad to LE. We've discussed it no less than a thousand times. So WHAT is wrong with Schiller? Does he NOT have a FACT CHECKER when he's doing something like this? Or is he just that careless?

I mean, does this case need ANOTHER person screwing up the facts about the evidence in a whole new way? Sheesh!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    And here. Until thrown away, the resting place for a drippy teabag is a glass or, ironically, the bowl of a large spoon.
    Not here. I use a saucer with a cup. That way, you have a place for the drippy spoon, for sugar/honey/lemon, and the tea bag.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by J_R
    Do we know who was actually at the Ramsey house Christmas morning? Also, am I wrong or are there two people standing to the right of the Christmas Tree? I have clipped the picture and drawn arrows where I believe they are. There may even be a third person slightly hidden behind the tree and to the left of this area.
    JR, I wonder when this picture was taken. Had the body been brought up yet?

Also, what is in the forefront here? A clothes basket?

People are different, I guess. Patsy had a part time maid. She was obviously a traveler. I don't think housework was her thing. JMO

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Cookie, I don't know if you saw this, and you may not want to address it if you did, but just in case you missed it, I think it's important enough to repeat:

Me: I know it's not usual to make tea in a glass like that, as you make it in a pitcher after boiling the water with the tea in it. If it was usual, seems like someone who knows the family well would know that, especially if that's how Patsy or Burke fixed it in front of them or for them. Did LE ask ANYONE ELSE that knew the Ramseys well if that was the case? Or could someone have made it while waiting around for the kidnapper to call? A victim advocate? Mrs. Fernie or Mrs. White? Maybe Burke had touched the glass, but his DNA wouldn't have been on the lip unless he drank from it, more than likely. 2 million dollars and LE doesn't even know the answer to THIS?

Anyone know where Judith Phillips is these days?
    So my question is, did you ever notice anyone in the Ramsey family or home, friends, employees, anyone, make tea with a bag in a glass like that?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Yes, I do this too, Why_Nut.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Cookie, I don't know if you saw this, and you may not want to address it if you did, but just in case you missed it, I think it's important enough to repeat:

So my question is, did you ever notice anyone in the Ramsey family or home, friends, employees, anyone, make tea with a bag in a glass like that?
    KK, l lived in the Middle East for six years and it was very common to have tea served in a glass with lemon. This was how the Iranians drank their tea, in a glass.
    Just my opinion.

So this is the context in which the famous pineapple bowl was found.

It sure does not sell the intruder theory to me. Also, the disparity between the size of the bowl and the size of the spoon is not nearly as drastic as I thought it would be. I thought I would be seeing a virtual ladle inside a tiny bowl, and instead I see a large-ish spoon that seems appropriate for large chunks of pineapple instead of little tiny cut-up chunks.

Edited to add: There seems to be more than one teabag in that glass. Almost as if someone had mug after mug of tea to keep themselves going during, say, the process of writing a ransom note at two or three or four in the morning, and used the glass not to drink from, but to put used teabags in to keep them from staining the glass of the tabletop.
    Steve Thomas - Page 122

Another important point was the answer to what JonBenét had to eat that night . "JonBenét may have eaten some seafood, such as cracked crab and/or shrimp" at the White's party. Neither the question nor the answer mentioned pineapple, which indicated that she ate what was found in her stomach at the autopsy after coming home, and we found a ceramic bowl on the breakfast table containing pineapple. Patsy's prints were on the bowl.

If I come across the information about Burke's prints, I will add it to this post Why_Nut.
    Just my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default Stop right there

Hold it. Everybody hush it up.

I did not see this program: Are you all telling me, that Schiller is trying to pass a cup of iced tea off as PROOF OF AN INTRUDER?

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Bob

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Red face Yes, BobC and

not just the glass with the tea bag but also the large spoon in the dish with the pineapple. Because Patsy said she never had a spoon like that one in her haouse and didn't recognize it at all...or at least that is what she claims. So this intruder brough his own tea bag and spoon to the house but then used the pen and pads that were there.

Doesn't everyone take a tea bag and a large spoon with them when they visit another persons house? I sure do!!! What, don't all of you?
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA