Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default Last ditch effort

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    jameson is answering e-mails on her forum and I'd like to add to her reply to "Wendy" (if she really exists - I have long suspected that jameson fabricates a lot of the e-mails she responds to).
    It appears the swamp is on its last legs, with nobody but the bipolar fruitcakes (Mikie, Jeff Johnson, Mame, Ashley) left to post pure nonsense that nobody cares to waste time reading.
    When Susan Bennett grows tired of writing hirself messages, even the loonies will abandon the sinking ship.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    It appears the swamp is on its last legs, with nobody but the bipolar fruitcakes (Mikie, Jeff Johnson, Mame, Ashley) left to post pure nonsense that nobody cares to waste time reading.
    When Susan Bennett grows tired of writing hirself messages, even the loonies will abandon the sinking ship.
    It really is about time to declare her forum as over. Usually, the 48 Hours Mystery program contents would have caused quite the increase in her message board activity, but this is the first time that I would say she has actually experienced a decline in postings after a Ramsey spoke on TV and the intruder theory was advocated yet again. She has to face it: with the rise of the Topix board, the momentum building for the Starting Over forum, and even the jonbenet-ramsey.com forum draining members and resources away, there is no value in paying a penny to Sue for access. At best, she is having a last hurrah with the people who are concentrating on the Morris case, but that looks to turn more towards Butts territory (a cadre of relatives hovering worriedly around a case they prefer proceed differently than it does), and Sue found no profit in Butts.

I saw jams posting under some hat a few weeks ago on her public forum, I think it was, when she was trying to raise money for the forum and needed more "help." hahaha It was so obvious it was her. Not only did this "hat" claim to have read there for years, praise jams and the Rams and diss BORG, but she said she'd also go back into "lurk" mode and send her money in. hahaha How obvious is that?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Sadly, the new forum has failed in it's mission to be a fresh start and the rot has already started to set in.

Despite the fact that they are claiming that they concentrate on the case and don't make derogatory comments about other members or forums, they are doing exactly the opposite.

In a thread called "If I dare ask" we see RDI theorists described as

"Simple-minded"
    "Arrogant"
    "narrow-minded"
    "Steve Thomas fans"
    "vivid imaginations"

My guess is that if this thread had been about IDI theorists, the "moderators" would have moved in and taken action.

S"Starting Over" it seems, simply means "NEW RST forum without jameson at the helm"..... but then some us predicted that didn't we?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    At best, she is having a last hurrah with the people who are concentrating on the Morris case,
    That seems to have turned in to a jameson luv fest. Gag me.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Jameson's forum, as Why_Nut points out is all but dead as far as JBR. The new website her members formed is more of the same, just without Jameson. Leopards don't change their spots, no matter where they live or what forums they post on.

Jameson has made the Morris case her new crusade and somewhere along the line, she will find a way to profit from that as well. It's already started if you read there. She is trying to get her hooks into 48 hours and a press release.

I'm glad JS is getting support, but I still say:

Beware Justice Seeker. She'll sell you and yours down the river for the right price. I hope that doesn't happen, but be careful
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

"Simple-minded"
    "Arrogant"
    "narrow-minded"
    "Steve Thomas fans"
    "vivid imaginations"

My guess is that if this thread had been about IDI theorists, the "moderators" would have moved in and taken action.
    What a surprise.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Sadly, the new forum has failed in it's mission to be a fresh start and the rot has already started to set in.

Despite the fact that they are claiming that they concentrate on the case and don't make derogatory comments about other members or forums, they are doing exactly the opposite.

In a thread called "If I dare ask" we see RDI theorists described as

"Simple-minded"
    "Arrogant"
    "narrow-minded"
    "Steve Thomas fans"
    "vivid imaginations"

S"Starting Over" it seems, simply means "NEW RST forum without jameson at the helm"..... but then some us predicted that didn't we?
    You watch, the "Starting Over" forum will slowly evolve into the "Fleet White Pedophiles Are Loose In Boulder" forum. It will happen very slowly. No one will notice for a while. This is Mame's way of continuing her crusade for Krebs and the freaks that believe her.
    Last edited by Cherokee; December 10, 2006, 7:13 pm at Sun Dec 10 19:13:42 UTC 2006.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

But, but, but --- who will be the keeper of the Morris defense fund money?
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    But, but, but --- who will be the keeper of the Morris defense fund money?
    hahahaha Let me guess....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Jayelles, you are, bar none, the best jameson debunker on the forums. I often wanted to do what you are doing, but there just aren't enough hours in the day for me. That's why I appreciate so much you're exposing jameson's lies and spin with facts that cannot be disputed. Thanks.
    I'll second that, WY.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    I'll second that, WY.

And I'll third it! Jayelles, you are absolutely the best when it comes to debunking Jameson.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.