Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Poor silly Jameson, in between her frantic efforts to buy up every single David Winter figurine in existence, makes the following offer. Apparently she is incapable of seeing the figure "$40,000" without salivating all over her own bank account. In response to the story about Lacy allocating money to a new investigator, She Who Must Be Paid says, and I quote:

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/694.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson
    Hey Mary, I think you should ask Lou Smit who he thinks should be put on the case - - and I think they should have access to ALL the evidence this time. Plenty of people are holding.... I have stuff Lou hasn't seen. Ollie has stuff I haven't seen, Lou hasn't seen. Lin has more...

A new investigator should take a few months to study it ALL before doing new interviews. I think it might work!!!

Hey, put me up in Boulder and give ME a shot! I can't do worse than not solve it, and with some cooperation from.... well..... I say give it to someone with the passion. Not just a person looking to further a career - - - and this time make sure everyone shares EVERYTHING!
    Truly, Sue Bennett is the gift who keeps on giving, in this case peals of laughter at her antics.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    Poor silly Jameson, in between her frantic efforts to buy up every single David Winter figurine in existence, makes the following offer. Apparently she is incapable of seeing the figure "$40,000" without salivating all over her own bank account. In response to the story about Lacy allocating money to a new investigator, She Who Must Be Paid says, and I quote:

Truly, Sue Bennett is the gift who keeps on giving, in this case peals of laughter at her antics.
    She Who Must Be Paid. Are you a fan of that old show "Rumpole of the Old Bailey" ? Very witty Why_Nut!
    It would be interesting to see just how much information all of these three are holding. They should all be subpoenaed to hand it over. Jammy Sue just never gives up, Does she? She Who Must Be Obeyed. ;-)
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

hahaha Very funny stuff, Why Nut. $40K seems to be the magic number with jams, truly. Well, she's right about one thing: she'd be perfectly happy to be getting paid NOT to solve it, like the rest of the Ramsey shills who have done as much.

Me, I'll be happy to solve it for free: the Ramseys did it.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

They'd do worse than to grant some of us access to the files for a few months.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default Rofl!

"She Who Must Be Paid"

(Another Rumpole fan here.)

The woman's egotism knows no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut

Personally, I think if what she is saying is true, then it is shameful. NOBODY should be sitting on information that the official investigators haven't seen. If they are, then I'd say it is definitive proof that they don't care about finding justice for Jonbenet.

If Mary Lacy is reading, then she should heed this - hire someone who hasn't got an axe to grind and then subpoena all of the above and get them to hand over everything they have and know.

Why would ANYBODY who *really*cares about this child (and any other potential victim) hold information which just might be crucial to identifying this killer?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Jameson has been getting paid NOT to solve this case for the past 10 years

As far as holding information, I suppose she may still have a few pairs of underwear in the freezer, BUT, I can't help but wonder about Wood, et al whom she names as having "evidence".

The only things that they could have would be more stupid names to throw under the bus and "tips" that they swear they receive; or other red herrings that the Ramsey investigators have invented, just like the stun gun

PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

I don't think jameson can speak for anyone except herself. Mary Lacy should subpoena Susan Bennett. The United States Bankruptcy Court Western District of North Carolina Honorable A. Thomas Small, Chief U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Honorable J. Rich Leonard, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Honorable Randy D. Doub, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge should investigate Susan Bennett and her attorney. Imho.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Speaking of salivating, that's exactly what I figured jameson was doing when that LKL show with John Ramsey was on.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Well, some investigator for the Ramseys held onto critical evidence for 5 years. Knowingly, willingly, and with obstruction of the investigation as the primary goal: the remaining 6 pairs of the oversized Bloomies Patsy bought for JonBenet's cousin, which Patsy stated TO LE IN ATLANTA IN 2000 that she put in JonBenet's bathroom and which Patsy stated at the same meeting that JonBenet opened HERSELF and put on HERSELF sometime before she was murdered. and which JonBenet was FOUND WEARING on her CORPSE.

I don't know how anyone can think that isn't CRITICAL, CRUCIAL, IMPORTANT EVIDENCE. Yet Patsy changed her story several times when questioned by LE about these Bloomies. Yet the Ramsey "investigators" held onto them and hid them from LE for 5 YEARS after the murder, FULLY AWARE that they were important evidence. And not until WOOD handed them over the Mary Lacy/whomever in the DA's office in 2002 did LE even know WHERE THEY WERE.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE IN THEIR OWN CHILD'S MURDER.

Not that anyone investigating the case NOW cares about such a small thing as CRITICAL EVIDENCE in the case. Nope. Poor Ramseys, so put upon, such saints burdened with people expecting them to HELP LE find the murderer of their child when they JUST CAN'T BE BOTHERED! Except to HINDER IT.

Yeah, go ahead and put Smit and his buddies back on the case. Hire Michael Tracey. I'm sure he's going to need more money for the next crocumentary about how, no matter how many of his OTHER FALSELY ACCUSED "INTRUDER SUSPECTS" didn't pan out, he has ANOTHER ONE UP HIS SLEEVE!

Let's see: he's done the mentally ill indigent--Oliva; he's done the dead man and his "missing" friend--Helgoth and Gigax; he's done pedophile groupie John Karr and now is working on Karr's former Alabama neighbor, being extradited to Alabama from Australia as we speak--who won't match any DNA no matter how many times they pray to god he will once he's taken the first class and prawns JUSTICE FLIGHT back to the U.S. So we all knew long ago they'd be looking for a dead guy who couldn't defend himself from their accusations; after Helgoth and Gigax got flattened by the bus, yet the DNA didn't match, the next answer to their prayers would be a crazy person who confessed for the publicity and other insane reasons. Enter Karr. Since nobody in the D.A.'s office seems to know much about the mountain of evidence in this case, they missed the many red flags that just about any of us spotted immediately in his "changing confession." But Karr's lawyers were paying attention, so he's history.

Gosh, Fleet White was a scapegoat before all these, now that I think about it. But White was investigated up and down right off, and was cleared in spite of the fact that the Ramseys did their best to implicate him and Priscilla, as the NE book proves, thanks to jams and her $deep inside$ anonymous contact. Then even though they managed to find ANOTHER CRAZY PERSON to interject herself into the case, that backfired when she put John Ramsey front and center in the child sex ring, and no matter how much they tried to minimize that teeeeensy slip-up which went off-script, that cooked Krebs' credibility goose for most anyone with a little common sense. And Tracey couldn't use White for a croc anyhow, because White has the money to sue Tracey into a fridge box in no time.

So...who's next? I'm thinking...I'm thinking....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Oh Lordy - a few weeks ago she was "demoting non-paying members. Then she threatened to deleted their membership if they didn't stump up the cash soon - now she's opened her forum to the public again!

What makes jameson think any of the Topix/Crimelibrary or Starting Over posters are going to want to go back to the way things were before? Who would want to be completely at jameson's mercy? Get into a discussion on her forum knowing that she is likely to lock the forum down anytime she feels like it and kill the discussion stone dead?

IMO, only an idiot would take her up on her invitation to "enjoy" her forum for the weekend. There's nothing there to enjoy. It's a dead forum. jameson should open her eyes and see that the other forums are buzzing with activity - safe in the knowledge that they aren't going to suddenly find the forum is locked again on jameson's whim.

She has insulted her faithful ex-members by suggesting that only those who really care about Jonbenet felt inclined to renew their membership.

I think she may have been in contact with Michael Tracey becasue she's been dropping little hints here and there about having some inside knowledge about forthcoming Karr stories. She seems to be trying to entice the friends and relatives of James Leroy Davie who are posting at Topix to go and discuss the case at her forum. Perhaps Michael Tracey suggested this? Someone should warn them to BEWARE!
    What a sideshow...

Add:-

She is creating thread after thread at her public forum comprising of copied and pasted posts from Topix - clearly in an attempt to lure posters from there to her forum. We've seen it all before.