Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Default Absolutely hilarious!

Absolutely hilarious, Greenleaf. Have replied on your "exclusive" post.
    I am so miserable here in Canada with this cold freaking weather. The snow has all melted. We have had lots of high winds and heavy rain, and today it's freaking freezing! How I wish I was younger to escape somewhere, anywhere, I would go to a desert island with the first man who asked me, if I was about 30.

Anyone out there interested in an old chookie for a deserted island:wind:?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It is almost as criminal to make false allegations and insinuations, throwing others under the bus as was the original "accidental murder" of one's child....To ruin someone's reputation in the community, and cause extreme undeserved anxiety of these innocent people along with their families and friends is just unforgivable.

I find myself wondering what would have happened if, after the tragic injury, Patsy and John had called the police and an ambulance for Jon Benet. The story, no doubt would have still been a tragic one but not the horrendous murder story that has evolved in the twelve years since it happened.

Will John ever be forced into a confession of the real happenings by evidence uncovered in the new investigation? We can only hope...Perhaps Burke too will be forced to "remember" things differently if he is forced into an interview under this new investigative administration.

Keep writing and investigating FFJ, there is hope.
    Voyager
    Yes - There is hope and it's up to US, not John Ramsey, to keep that Hope Alive!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default John and the ransom note

I suppose John (who was 53 years old in 1996) needed glasses for reading. Did he say he wore them when reading the note?
    Wasn't the Ramseys' story that he came rushing down the stairs in his underwear, so this suggest a scenario where he was not wearing glasses.
    John reading the note "kneeling on the floor" is absurd too. For with the ceiling light on, the shadow of his head would have fallen on paper spread out on the floor when he tried to read the note. This is an experiment everyone can easily try out.
    So if he said he did all this without even wearing glasses, it becoms all the more absurd.

Default Patsy's 911 call

What sticks in mind about the reading of the RN is that Patsy gave the last line to the 911 operator; some stuttering "explanation" about reading the last line while John was over it reading it on the floor of a dimly lit hallway.

The 911 operator asks Patsy whether the note says who took JonBenet:

911 op: "Does it say who took her?"

The question about who took JonBenet is answered in the first line of the note:

"We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction."

However, this answer at the beginning of the note is not the answer given to the 911 operator. Patsy gave the answer found at the end of the note. Without the note in hand, conversing frantically in immediate response to the 911 operator's questions, she stated precisely, clearly and without hesitation the ending of said note inclusive of the letters of the acronym in the correct order.

During the police interview on June 23, 1998, Patsy "explains" this discrepancy:

PR: "Well, I read - I came back down and John had it, you know, on the floor, and what not, and I was glancing at it, and somewhere
    I thought in there, because I didn't read it line by line, I looked over to see who it was from, and I didn't know who that was. And somewhere I caught
    in there where it said, ‘If you call some' - ‘Don't call the police,' of - wherever it said that. Oh, here, ‘police, FBI, et cetera, ‘your daughter
    being held.' And I read that and I mean, my blood just went cold. You know, I couldn't-"

PR: "He was just in his underwear and he, uh, took the note and I remember him being down hunched on the floor...with all three pages out like
    that reading it and uh, and he said, "Call 911."
    (Police Files, p. 63)

PR. "He, I remember him, while I was calling 911, he was hunched over the note and had it laid out there on the floor ‘cause there was a light. It was kind of darkish and there was a light, hallway light on...he was, you know, reading it there." (ibid, p. 69)

What a stuttering stammering, attempt at damage control!

The scene described is John on his hands and knees reading the note in a kitchen-adjacent dimly lit hallway around the corner from the phone location while Patsy is frantically calling 911.
    As the story goes, while calling from a standing position some distance removed, Patsy divides her focus between her exchange with the 911 operator and glancing over, under, or around John and reads ‘daughter being held,' etc. in the note, including the end, "SBTC, Victory" without even a crack in the tempo of her conversation with the 911 operator. Wow - how on earth did she manage to do that?
    Again, a thousand red flags go up there.

Yes, they do, Rashomon, and not only do those red flags go up for Patsy, but remember that John also was co-author of their book of lies, and he also told this absurd story about reading the ransom note. So even if he wasn't in on the murder/molestation, he was in on the cover up with the ransom note, at the very least, if you think Patsy's story is untrue.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Yes, they do, Rashomon, and not only do those red flags go up for Patsy, but remember that John also was co-author of their book of lies, and he also told this absurd story about reading the ransom note. So even if he wasn't in on the murder/molestation, he was in on the cover up with the ransom note, at the very least, if you think Patsy's story is untrue.
    The there's also the incriminating shirt fiber evidence which implicates John as involved, at least in the staging, if not in more.
    For how did fibers from the black wool shirt he had been wearing to the Whites' end up in the crotch area of the size 12 underwear on JonBenet?

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    The there's also the incriminating shirt fiber evidence which implicates John as involved, at least in the staging, if not in more.
    For how did fibers from the black wool shirt he had been wearing to the Whites' end up in the crotch area of the size 12 underwear on JonBenet?
    I'll tell you something else I noticed about John Ramsey in his '98 interview with Smit: John Ramsey seemed to know more than Patsy did about JonBenet's grooming, dressing, and sleeping habits (if you believe what Patsy couldn't "remember" in the many attempts to get HER to tell LE about those).

I thought John was the one who was gone all the time. I found this surprising.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.