Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation Any apologies ala Lacy?!

Mame

Comments: 144
    Chicago, IL
    ISP Location: Wilmette, IL Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#47 1 hr ago
    RiverRat wrote:

"Well, that's a start. Are you going to issue any kind of HUGE apology for how you bellowed out those lies for years all over the internet?!"

"Bellowing? Apology? Get real.

This woman was one of many potential witnesses who came forward in this case..she was officially interviewed by authorities on several occasions over many months.

She was discussed just as hundreds of others were in this case.

Oh, but I forgot YOU get to choose who is allowed to be a suspect and who isn't. You've been given a Godlike power to decide. Right? I failed to remember you told me FFJ was forced to take over the job Boulder refused to do! And even to create public documents when NONE existed!

I think that's a crime...don't you?

I'll be damned... "
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV View Post
    So, mame is still blowin' in the wind.
    She is Blowing it BIG this time, Lurker! Darth Vader?! Killer of the BORG?! OMG - she is confusing Star Wars with Star Trek now!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Mame woman is so full of chit, it's all that comes out of her mouth.

She has no soul. Completely devoid of a conscience. And dumb as a bag of rocks, too.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.