First Boulder Reunion Memories & Evidence Against the Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Feb 27, 2008.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Funny story from our first trip to Boulder:

A bunch of us FFJ'ers went to Boulder and we all KNEW we had to have dinner at Pasta Jays--because Pasta Jay and recently been in the news for taking a bat to some reporters who were pestering the poor Ramseys. I'd been warned by my spy friends that Jay hated talking about the murder, but being of low intelligence and high testosterone, I decided I had to at least see the infamous Pasta Jay. I pulled our waitress over to the table, and confided that if she could point out PJ to me, her tip would be quite generous. Knowing PJ's penchant for violence, I had the serving girl swear on HER MOTHERS GRAVE that she wouldn't tell PJ who we were or why we were in Boulder--and she agreed. No sooner did the door to the kitchen close behind her, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "SO I HEAR YOU WANT TO MEET ME BECAUSE OF THE RAMSEY CASE!!" It was Pasta Jay!! I could feel my forehead grow hot and sweaty,as I prepared myself for the baseball bat onslaught that would surely follow! I was about to bellow PLEASE DON'T KILL ME when Past Jay started chirping away very pleasantly--and he wasn't armed!

We talked to him for a minute or two but he was busy so it didn't amount to much. Some of us were just thankful for having escaped with our lives, and believe me that snitch of a waitress got some payback when I left a tip that I had meant to use as a down-payment on a gumball.

The next day I slithered to the Hungry Toad to spy on Michael Tracy....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2008
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, my god!! Did you ask Patsy Jay which one of the Ramseys bashed her head in?

Okay, you spied on Tracey...DISH, DIVA!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2008
  3. BobC

Well, if you must know...

Skydogg, a poster at an old JBR forum who lived in Boulder, agreed to take me on a private tour of Boulder one day (he actually gave me the crime scene tape that was around the Ramsey house, which I still have). I had found out somehow that Tracy hung out, most habitually I might add, at a pub called the Hungry Toad. Naturally, I demanded to go there IMMEDIATELY. I was bellowing at Skydogg "DRIVE ON!!! Take me to the Hungry Toad IMMEDIATELY!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE FIRED?!!!!!" It was very Diana Ross. So we drove by the courthouse, and then on to the Hungry Toad.

We went in, and to my complete disappointment the hack journalist was nowhere to be seen. So I asked the waitress if she knew who he was, and at first she eyed me suspiciously. It was clear that she wasn't sure what my angle was, but soon she started chirping like a bird. She said "Well I don't really like him--he's really arrogant. He's usually here by now."

"What time does the scwewey wabbit get here, WOMAN?" I replied, becoming increasingly agitated!

The waitress suggested that I come back at 4 the next day, my last day in Boulder. So naturally I was there the next day at that exact time with my friend Shawn. And low and behold, there Tracy was--belly up to the bar, teeth sticking out a mile! He was tiny and plump--just imagine a Weeble with two steak knives sticking out, trying to blance on the top of a bar stool.

4. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Oh BOBC

Stop it. You're killing me....I guess I better add the ugly toad to the itinerary. :)

5. koldkase

A weeble with two steak knives sticking out?! I can see it! :floor:

And you didn't even get a SURREPTITIOUS PICTURE? Oh, come on! I KNOW you did! It was a public bar! Moab will post it for you.... :yes:

Oh wait. You know how to do that stuff yourself. No excuses then. Don't tease. We're desperate for anything to keep us awake at the wheel in this case.... :sleep:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yep, that's The Weasel. :floor:

So, Tracey is a Weasel Weeble?! I had no idea.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahaaa BobC....funny!

I'd place my bet on you again Pasta Jay's vicious baseball bat , not that I think you'd kick his behind....I think you'd dodge him till he passed out from exhaustion from destroying his restaurant, trying to smack you. You'd take out the wait staff with you wit and humor causing them to die laughing.

Pasta Jay doesn't realize how lucky HE was that day......

8. BobC

I took a bunch of pictures at the time and I think I posted them on Cyberslueths but for the life of me I can't find them and that was several computers ago for me. I can't remember if I took a pic of him or Pasta Jay. I know I had plenty of shots of me and my nosy friends in the Ramsey's yard, peering nosily into the windows. I remember that as Denver looked into the window that looked in on the phone Patsy used to call 911, a black cat appeared out of nowhere and hurled itself at the window! Denver just about died of fright! We joked later that the ghost of Jonbenet was possessing the cat! Or maybe it was one of Jameson's witchy familiars, spying on us! I think the one time that Jameson got really, really livid with me was when I came back and told the truth regarding that house--and how crackpot all of Lou Smits "observations" and theories were. He was/is senile.

9. BobC

Ps

I could easily wrest a bat from Pasta Jay's steely grip--but that wouldn't have been as funny. Cringing in terror is always good for a few laughs.

10. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Ho ho, you mean pictures like this one :)

[​IMG]

11. BobC

Holy crap--there's the devil cat!

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Your memory served you well. Kudos.

13. BobC

Thanks for posting that. Jameson got her greasy locks in a bunch over the fact that I DARED say that nobody could come through that basement window without leaving tons of evidence--due to the fact that the window well was extremely narrow. Apparently Lou Smit managed to wriggle his withered behind down into it, but my whole point was you couldn't do so without leaving fibers or hair or other transfer materials. I'm sure Lou Smit left a good half of his Depends diaper on that windowsill! Well, Miss Jameson read that and started riding her broomstick all around the forums--i know, because of the oily residue.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

15. koldkase

BobC, that Smit demonstration would have PROVEN your assertion, except Tracey EDITED most of it out. They had that program on a few nights ago, and there was Smit wedged into that window well sideways so tight he couldn't move. CUT TO HIM SLIDING OUT THE WINDOW...OUT OF BREATH!! It made me sick, I'll tell you. They cut out the part where he had to skirm and wiggle and probably open the grate back up and stand up to turn around and slide in with someone else closing the grate. It was a COMPLETE SHOW OF DISINFORMATION, as per usual.

And Smit and Tracey knew it. Those two men conspired to conceal the truth. Smit had his "blue electrical arc" claims on that croc, too. And all their LE buddies praising Smit like he is some kind of detective god. The old man can't even tell the truth he DOES know!!

16. BobC

Yeah--I would have loved to see that old buzzard struggling through that window. If only he had been greeted by a STUN GUN on the other side!

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

LMAO!! That shriveled azz of Loose Mitt's would be enough for anyone to go on a permanent diet. Not to mention Toejam's hair oil. I've never seen so many contortions that the ole bastid did for Katie Couric awhile back. Deluted old fart.

18. BobC

Well the reason all this was such a big deal was that Smit was, at the time, making this big deal over a frikkin packing peanut that was on the floor of the basement. You see this tiny peanut of styrofoam was, of course, proof positive that an intruder came throught that grated window. At least in Lou's cob-webbed, sausage-like mind. Having seen the grate and window myself, it was obvious to me that anyone managing to get through the grate, well, and window would not only leave a lot of their personal artifacts behind, but they would also most likely rake in half the side yard's leaves, dirt and trash as well. You see, we were there in the winter and saw for ourselves that the window well was filled with dirt, leaves and other crap. Had any of this refuse been found in a clump under that window the morning of the murder, the cops would have been all over it. But that didn't happen of course. Because these was no clump of dirt or leaves, let alone fibers, hair or skin scrapings on the windowsill. Instead, Lou Smit droned on and on a about a frikkin weightless packing peanut, which everyone knows fly all over the place with the slightest wind--and it was probably in the basement the whole time. The basement was filled with packing boxes!!! The fact that anyone would consider this crackpot theory reasonable was really annoying to those of us with more than a fused ganglia.

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahahaa Thor. Funny!

I'm going to miss a lot of fun....I'm like Barbara, finances at the time plus busy time at work.

Why can't I be rich and idle?

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

When Smit did the happy dance about the styrofoam peanut- did NO ONE point out that it could have blown in through the broken window that JR admitted he broke?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice