Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    If you search for the word "alot" on Crimelibrary, there are 494 matches. Of those 494 matches, 114 were posts of Athena's. The odds are stacking against her
    You know Jayelles, I am waiting to see you on Law and Order one night. Also, what is with Evening 2, she is getting worse. Lawd Almighty.

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    You know Jayelles, I am waiting to see you on Law and Order one night. Also, what is with Evening 2, she is getting worse. Lawd Almighty.
    Maybe I'm not a diminutive teacher from Scotland after all. Maybe that's a cover for me actually being a 220lb PI called Buzz from Kentucky :-)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Maybe I'm not a diminutive teacher from Scotland after all. Maybe that's a cover for me actually being a 220lb PI called Buzz from Kentucky :-)
    JustMe is thoroughly upset.

Received in private communication:-

"A tip".

Both Athena and JustMe spell no-one as "noone":-

Athena

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/sh...&postcount=139

I don't mean to sound "chastising", but not too long ago Louisa and I made posts about how noone on this board or CL had ever referred to anyone as "BORG" and we lean towards IDI. We kind of pride ourselves on not calling anyone names.
    http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showp...3&postcount=13

Until someone is arrested and charged with this murder -- noone has been cleared.
    But noone on that particular forum seems to attempt to dispute it and just accept it as fact.
    http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com...2750c51960f70d

JustMe

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...R0/p4#lastPost

JustMe
    Jericho, NY Reply
    |Report Abuse |#73 Sunday Feb 10
    The same people who exploited Brittney to line their pockets are the same ones turning their back on her now that she is sick. That is the truly sad facts. She really has noone to look out for her well-being only for what she could do for them.
    How common is that Chero?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

[Edited to correct my mistake. I think I got Athena's hat mixed up with another at signonsandiego.com when I was researching something earlier this week. At any rate, I don't know any of these CL/sycamore posters, so I should just keep my mouth shut!]

I'm not a prolific reader of Topix, but I've never seen "Anonymous Proxy" showing up on any other posts there. Makes you wonder...

I thought the same thing, Jayelles. I've been posting there maybe a year now, but never saw it before. I wondered how a poster got that designation. Still don't know.
    Last edited by koldkase; February 22, 2008, 5:05 pm at Fri Feb 22 17:05:16 UTC 2008.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Not that common, Buzz.

Alot is a more common misspelling than noone. The odds of two separate people from Jericho, NY who happen to post on the Ramsey case and misspell Britney as Brittney, a lot as alot AND no one as noone are astronomical.

By the way, how're things in Kentucky?

Two members of the same household might misspell the same words - a husband and wife, mother and daughter, etc. Just my . :-)
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Not that common, Buzz.

Alot is a more common misspelling than noone. The odds of two separate people from Jericho, NY who happen to post on the Ramsey case and misspell Britney as Brittney, a lot as alot AND no one as noone are astronomical.

By the way, how're things in Kentucky?
    Well actually, I'm no longer in Kentucky. Nor am I Buzz any longer. I am now Liz, a 53 year old psychologist from London. My hobby is venetian blind spotting.

Well actually, I'm no longer in Kentucky. Nor am I Buzz any longer. I am now Liz, a 53 year old psychologist from London. My hobby is venetian blind spotting.

Are their many blind Venetians in London?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee

Are their many blind Venetians in London?
    Well I'm a psychologist - so the answer has to be - "depends on how you look at it".

AH! You don't call them venetian blinds in the States do you?

Jealousy curtains maybe?

AH! You don't call them venetian blinds in the States do you?

Jealousy curtains maybe?
    Oh yes, we call them venetian blinds. And just when did you develop this blind obsession, Buzz? (Don't try to fool me, I know who you REALLY are. :bigstick